Thread: UA Drk or Chief Bandit?

Default UA Drk or Chief Bandit?

Well CBs get buffed in the Union update so I was thinking of making one but originally i was gonna make a Drk.

Don't make a class "because it's getting buffed". If you wanted to make a DK then make a DK.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

And UA Chief Bandits aren't too great either, are they? Nightmare isn't that great a skill. Just make a standard one and go for a UA DK.

None of the skills are that good, However a DrK would benefit from the medal. On the other side, a CB will LOVE the statless gear, given that theives are the hardest characters to effectively go statless. Both are strong enough to warrant UA, But I feel the CB would get more benefit from UA.

Quote Originally Posted by blankaex View Post
    And UA Chief Bandits aren't too great either, are they? Nightmare isn't that great a skill. Just make a standard one and go for a UA DK.
    *Vampire, and yeah, it's pretty bad.
    Also you won't be using the statless gear @WMA because it's an overall vs a top and bottom which is going to give you more pot lines.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    *Vampire, and yeah, it's pretty bad.
    Also you won't be using the statless gear @WMA because it's an overall vs a top and bottom which is going to give you more pot lines.
    It helps you get your bearings and is a good stepping stone set, unless you're min-maxing all game.

I dont find playing CBs or shadowers after the justice update very fun. All the skills are overly flashy and it plays almost the same as a dual blade now :(
    I just made a Dk UA a few days ago though (after quitting my shadower main due to justice) and they are amazingly fun classes. If you really care about buffs, look at the DK updates with justice too. Huge buffs for some of there skills, including a 10% 1HKO rate on their main attacking skill.