Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: thorr

Maintaining the ranking thread isn't her job and we should be damn glad that she picked up the slack where the last thread left off. It was really nice of her to take on that work even if someone else would have done it. A bit of kindness would be nice to show for her current situation since it isn't necessarily an obligation of hers to keep the ranking thread updated.

Another note is that even if there are 10x more guests than actual members online at a time in the forums, I'm guessing a fair chunk are bots and only the members post anyway.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

This is all just a big misunderstanding.

ok

Quote Originally Posted by ithrow4luk View Post
    it isn't exactly an "I hate thorr" thread but I'd rather not spam the ranking thread with it
    Anyways:

It might not be "disrespectful" but it sure is a hell of a lot more respectful to wait until Jordan has returned and wants to begin updating the tread again.

His number 2 is what pissed me off. "Most of the patronage". Are you kidding me? HS isn't your precious southperry, we don't WANT to be a big board and with that, we've created a tight knit dysfunctional family. The majority of the forumers knew Jo was injured in a car crash and obviously couldn't be on the site. The thread telling us what happened was pretty clear it was about "clockwork" and that the person posting wasn't part of the forum. Only an idiot could assume otherwise. All you had to do was say "Sorry, didn't realize jordan was clockwork" and get off your ****ing high horse and apologize. You are 100% WRONG in thinking you could post in such a manner when she's obviously not in a physical or mental state to take time to even check the forum. If you don't change the way you act in regards to this, you should honestly just leave the forum. The amount of disrespect displayed in this single post is enough to make me turn from complete "idgaf" about you to a strong dislike towards yourself. For someone who is a father (?) you sure as hell don't act like one. The only Father I know who acts like you do, is one of my friends who's driven his son into an intense depression and his wife is only with him because of the kids. Rambling aside, you need to start acting like you want to be with our community or just leave the community.
    AYYY PUT BatleMge4eva back on dat list pro favor.
    161~
    how are you any different?

Quote Originally Posted by omarXRanger View Post
    AYYY PUT BatleMge4eva back on dat list pro favor.
    161~
    you too.

hehehe

solelygrace+saiarain <3

Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    how are you any different?

you too.

Don't see how that's related to the reasoning behind thorr's justifying himself instead of just apologizing. We were teasing jit over the language of the post and just brought it into the forum.
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

And they didn't spam it on the rankings thread, but in the obligatory post-stupid-**** thread called the chat thread.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Don't see how that's related to the reasoning behind thorr's justifying himself instead of just apologizing. We were teasing jit over the language of the post and just brought it into the forum.
    just saying it wasn't very respectful of you either.

hehehe

solelygrace+saiarain <3

Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    just saying it wasn't very respectful of you either.
    how was it not very respectful? Jit is just like that and teasing is just a thing we do in HS bello for anyone, not just jit.
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

Yeah HSBello's favorite past time is making fun of me :)
    and im sorry about my post, i didnt know she was in the hospital and i usually dont read threads outside the maple section and hot sands.

BuckshotEye-8x Cannoneer
    Destresation- 8x Aran
    [05-06, 19:18] Tesiqurasa: jitenp is hot <----took you long enough

how was it not very respectful? Jit is just like that and teasing is just a thing we do in HS bello for anyone, not just jit.
    it didn't sound like you were teasing jit though.

hehehe

solelygrace+saiarain <3

Grace, he was teasing me throughout that entire night, and some of the day after.

BuckshotEye-8x Cannoneer
    Destresation- 8x Aran
    [05-06, 19:18] Tesiqurasa: jitenp is hot <----took you long enough