it isn't exactly an "I hate thorr" thread but I'd rather not spam the ranking thread with it
Anyways:
Quote Originally Posted by Thorr View Post
1) It's not disrespect to keep a post updated.
2) Why would anyone know that Clock is in the hospital? I assume you are saying that Jordan = Clockwork. Given that most of the patronage of HiddenStreet would never know that, including me, it's presumptuous of you to say anything about it. (Hell, anyone who did not know this would still not know this from reading the About Jordan thread. It looks simply like a board member [Clock] reporting about another board member [Jordan] who I personally don't know. None of the replies to the thread say 'get well Clockwork', they all say Jordan. There is no indication whatsoever.)

It might not be "disrespectful" but it sure is a hell of a lot more respectful to wait until Jordan has returned and wants to begin updating the tread again.

His number 2 is what pissed me off. "Most of the patronage". Are you kidding me? HS isn't your precious southperry, we don't WANT to be a big board and with that, we've created a tight knit dysfunctional family. The majority of the forumers knew Jo was injured in a car crash and obviously couldn't be on the site. The thread telling us what happened was pretty clear it was about "clockwork" and that the person posting wasn't part of the forum. Only an idiot could assume otherwise. All you had to do was say "Sorry, didn't realize jordan was clockwork" and get off your ****ing high horse and apologize. You are 100% WRONG in thinking you could post in such a manner when she's obviously not in a physical or mental state to take time to even check the forum. If you don't change the way you act in regards to this, you should honestly just leave the forum. The amount of disrespect displayed in this single post is enough to make me turn from complete "idgaf" about you to a strong dislike towards yourself. For someone who is a father (?) you sure as hell don't act like one. The only Father I know who acts like you do, is one of my friends who's driven his son into an intense depression and his wife is only with him because of the kids. Rambling aside, you need to start acting like you want to be with our community or just leave the community.