Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: thorr

Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    it didn't sound like you were teasing jit though.
    It was probably taken out of context. We were doing it in the guild chat (in game) for a long while after Jon discovered the post. This ended up annoying PKirby to hell so we stopped doing it in the guild, which is why it's all over the forum.

It was more or less ridiculing jit for his lack of tact, which he made worse by his second post in the thread. Jit's only like 5 though so I forgive him.

Quote Originally Posted by jitenp View Post
    Yeah HSBello's favorite past time is making fun of me :)
    and im sorry about my post, i didnt know she was in the hospital and i usually dont read threads outside the maple section and hot sands.
    You realize the thread was in the Maple section, yes?
    Last edited by emailbox; 25th March 2012 at 11:30 AM.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    It was probably taken out of context. We were doing it in the guild chat (in game) for a long while after Jon discovered the post. This ended up annoying PKirby to hell so we stopped doing it in the guild, which is why it's all over the forum.

It was more or less ridiculing jit for his lack of tact, which he made worse by his second post in the thread. Jit's only like 5 though so I forgive him.

You realize the thread was in the Maple section, yes?
    i do now.......
    and im 15 manree. get it right.

BuckshotEye-8x Cannoneer
    Destresation- 8x Aran
    [05-06, 19:18] Tesiqurasa: jitenp is hot <----took you long enough

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ithrow4luk View Post
    it isn't exactly an "I hate thorr" thread but I'd rather not spam the ranking thread with it Anyways: It might not be "disrespectful" but it sure is a hell of a lot more respectful to wait until Jordan has returned and wants to begin updating the tread again. His number 2 is what pissed me off. "Most of the patronage". Are you kidding me? HS isn't your precious southperry, we don't WANT to be a big board and with that, we've created a tight knit dysfunctional family. The majority of the forumers knew Jo was injured in a car crash and obviously couldn't be on the site. The thread telling us what happened was pretty clear it was about "clockwork" and that the person posting wasn't part of the forum. Only an idiot could assume otherwise. All you had to do was say "Sorry, didn't realize jordan was clockwork" and get off your ****ing high horse and apologize. You are 100% WRONG in thinking you could post in such a manner when she's obviously not in a physical or mental state to take time to even check the forum. If you don't change the way you act in regards to this, you should honestly just leave the forum. The amount of disrespect displayed in this single post is enough to make me turn from complete "idgaf" about you to a strong dislike towards yourself. For someone who is a father (?) you sure as hell don't act like one. The only Father I know who acts like you do, is one of my friends who's driven his son into an intense depression and his wife is only with him because of the kids. Rambling aside, you need to start acting like you want to be with our community or just leave the community.
    "Tightly knit"... well, I would agree with the dysfunctional part. I didn't know that the name was Jordan either, but then most people here when they aren't creating yet another Hot Sands post about me (Seriously? I'm weird, I know this, you know this. Why continue bringing up more posts about it, it's not like I'm gonna change) keep me at arms length, so about the only name I know is that WMA is David. I think other people might actually not know what you seem to expect everyone to know. Threads have to be kept alive, or when people come back to them, they're effectively a necropost. Unless thorr is making cracks about Jordan, or criticizing her, I fail to understand why this would be disrespectful. This just sounds like drama. Wrong. The responsibility of the community belonging doesn't belong to the outsider, it belongs to the people there, to try to help them fit. If you try and still not, well, they're weird. I've seen this done before. "I don't like this or that person, so I want them to leave." People should leave if a group doesn't appeal to them, not because you want them out. In fact, this echoes what I said for a certain someone threatening to leave a few weeks ago:
    Last edited by Tesiqurasa; 19th April 2012 at 05:57 AM. Reason: Off-topic

Isn't this thread like over or something by now? And bulma's post seems offtopic from the opening post anyway so...
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

Ummm, yea. I saw it at the top of Empty House so I assumed it was recent...

Last post before me was Mar 24, meaning I'm a month late.

You necro-ed a one month thread

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    You necro-ed a one month thread
    You aren't? I'm not?
    [21-11, 13:19] Tesiqurasa: so do their guns
    [21-11, 13:19] Bishopz: Al qaeda has a magazine.