Thread: Lurker...well, EX-Lurker

Default Lurker...well, EX-Lurker

Hi Everyone,
    Just decided to register after using Hidden-Street for quite some time. Seems like we have a good community here and members seem to be less egocentric than in other forums. So there you go, played GMS awhile back and TRIED to keep up to date with general stuff (and doing a bad job at it too lol). Last time I've played was in Broa and it was awhile back (I retired a bit after Leafre was released?).
    Now, I'm just really looking at returning to the game, even though it is completely different from what I've experienced...I will be looking forward to get advices from all of you, ladies and gents.

Oh yes, I will love playing that phantom thief when it comes out.

Good that you enjoy maple like few of us here :D Welcome to HS. Enjoy your stay~

Thanks, kaglover1. At the present time, my brain is just being fed memories more than anything. All my maple buddies have moved on and refuse/don't see a point in coming back. It's a whole new ball game...I am not deluding myself about the majority of maplers but I'll certainly try to have some fun.

welcome (back) to maple, and welcome to hidden-street!

hehehe

solelygrace+saiarain <3

Quote Originally Posted by NobuHere View Post
    Thanks, kaglover1. At the present time, my brain is just being fed memories more than anything. All my maple buddies have moved on and refuse/don't see a point in coming back. It's a whole new ball game...I am not deluding myself about the majority of maplers but I'll certainly try to have some fun.
    D:
    That's the spirit! :)

Thanks, Grace. Good to be here.
    And kag, I guess you got to do what you got to do :P