View Poll Results: Scale of 1-10 (How big a jerk are you)

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll

1 14.29%

2 28.57%

0 0%

0 0%

2 28.57%

1 14.29%

1 14.29%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

Thread: How much of a "nice guy" are you?

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

Default How much of a "nice guy" are you?

http://divalion.livejournal.com/163615.html

This writer made a label of real nice guys versus "nice guys" and later said it was probably a spectrum.

I'm probably a five. Based on my "relationships" in the past, I do very much come across as emotionally messed-up and dependent. And I definitely feel like I need someone to fill in holes in my life. And I do tend to come across as clingy and passive-aggressive. On the other hand, I'm usually not really interested in sex so much as being in love/lust, and am actually afraid of getting too close. Also, I seldom, if ever, talk about how X girl was totally bad, the blame usually lies on me and I know it. And I try to stay friends rather than outright cruel after a rejection, even though I'm hoping she'd change her mind. This puts me about halfway on a scale, where:

1 is an extreme doormat, 2 is a real nice guy, 7 is a "nice guy" who gets their friends to make fun of you for rejecting him, and 10 is a "nice guy" who resorts to unsavory actions (such as rape) when spurned.

How would you rate yourself? I dunno how you'd rate if you're a bad guy/jerkass type in public, I guess it's just the same though. 2 or 1 if it's just an act and you're actually extremely submissive in private, 5 if you have rough points and are just about the same as you appear, and 10 if she thinks you're really sweet in private but that too is just an act. So it's more like an aggressiveness scale instead. But anyway...

(Interesting thing about this poll, nobody will admit to a 10. If they do, they're very self-conscious and probably not a 10 anyway)
    Last edited by bulmabriefs144; 6th April 2012 at 08:25 PM.

In real life I am a very nice guy. On the internet I tend to not give a **** for people I hardly know, though I'm still nice if you get to know me.

I think the above applies to everybody here.
    Bathis - 13x Ice/Lightning Archmage
    Level 130 [X ] - Level 140 [ ] - 10K minimum range [ ] - 30% int from eq [ ]

Signature made by Blankaex

Bulma, why must you post tl;dr articles? I'm exactly like Bathis except I'm not considered a guy who chases girls.

I am an extreme doormat. I have always had a history of that.

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    Bulma, why must you post tl;dr articles? I'm exactly like Bathis except I'm not considered a guy who chases girls.
    Because otherwise, you'd know it's a clone (or something). Something would be up.

What's that picture from, it looks like the girl from Coffee Prince.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathis View Post
    In real life I am a very nice guy. On the internet I tend to not give a **** for people I hardly know, though I'm still nice if you get to know me.

I think the above applies to everybody here.
    ehh i disagree

i'm basically the same irl and online '_';;

i think i'm more talkative online though. in groups irl i hang back more, but one-on-one or in smallish groups, like 3 ppl, i talk more.

hehehe

solelygrace+saiarain <3

I used to believe I was the meanest out of my group of friends, but then I realized I was just blunt and my friends were actually mean

More on topic though, I don't know what I am but i'm probably a 4?. I tend to do more for my significant other than she does for me, but i'm not a pushover. I used to be that "Nice Guy" the article was talking about, it was really weird reading about myself haha
    Last edited by vladekxbootes; 9th April 2012 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vladekxbootes View Post
    I used to believe I was the meanest out of my group of friends, but then I realized I was just blunt and my friends were actually mean

More on topic though, I don't know what I am but i'm probably a 4?. I tend to do more for my significant other than she does for me, but i'm not a pushover. I used to be that "Nice Guy" the article was talking about, it was really weird reading about myself haha
    You're whipped. =]