Thread: さようなら

Threaded View

Default さようなら

Hey guys. If you haven't been paying attention to my posts (which you shouldn't really be anyway), I haven't been posting nearly as much as back say, six~eight months ago. This might be due to my acquisition of 500 posts, but recently, I've been posting even less. I've been losing interest in HS, which used to be a fun community and a great place to hang around.

I don't hold grudges against anyone personally on this forum, but after so many others leaving, HS isn't really going to be the same now. I'd used to get pretty excited seeing the "New!" icon on a section, and go to check it out, but now, I only ever see that icon when the Ranking thread gets updated, when there are adbots, when people are bashing or trolling each other, or when people are declaring their leave.

This isn't the fun forum from back when I was making sigs for everyone, and we were all talking about random but fun topics in the chat thread, or helping people out with problems in Maple or in the Tech Support section. So, due to this, and a few of my favourite members' leaving, I've decided to post my farewell. For the better part of the ~year I've been posting here, it's been great fun. I just can't see it any more now.

HS is a bookmark that I open whenever I open my browser after turning on my computer, and whenever I'm bored (which is quite often), so it will probably be pretty hard to break out of the habit. I might be back every now and then to look around, but I won't be posting nearly as often, and you'll probably have a hard time catching me around. However, I will check back on this thread for the next few days to answer any questions or thank any well-wishers.

You guys can still contact me if you want over:
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/blankaex/
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/blankaex
    Email: [email protected]

Just drop me a message on any of those if you're planning to add me, and tell me your forum name, just so I know you. I do realise that I'm leaving this on the internet, but I'm not too concerned.

See you, Hidden-Street.
    Last edited by blankaex; 7th April 2012 at 12:04 AM.