Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: さようなら

Default さようなら

Hey guys. If you haven't been paying attention to my posts (which you shouldn't really be anyway), I haven't been posting nearly as much as back say, six~eight months ago. This might be due to my acquisition of 500 posts, but recently, I've been posting even less. I've been losing interest in HS, which used to be a fun community and a great place to hang around.

I don't hold grudges against anyone personally on this forum, but after so many others leaving, HS isn't really going to be the same now. I'd used to get pretty excited seeing the "New!" icon on a section, and go to check it out, but now, I only ever see that icon when the Ranking thread gets updated, when there are adbots, when people are bashing or trolling each other, or when people are declaring their leave.

This isn't the fun forum from back when I was making sigs for everyone, and we were all talking about random but fun topics in the chat thread, or helping people out with problems in Maple or in the Tech Support section. So, due to this, and a few of my favourite members' leaving, I've decided to post my farewell. For the better part of the ~year I've been posting here, it's been great fun. I just can't see it any more now.

HS is a bookmark that I open whenever I open my browser after turning on my computer, and whenever I'm bored (which is quite often), so it will probably be pretty hard to break out of the habit. I might be back every now and then to look around, but I won't be posting nearly as often, and you'll probably have a hard time catching me around. However, I will check back on this thread for the next few days to answer any questions or thank any well-wishers.

You guys can still contact me if you want over:
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/blankaex/
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/blankaex
    Email: [email protected]

Just drop me a message on any of those if you're planning to add me, and tell me your forum name, just so I know you. I do realise that I'm leaving this on the internet, but I'm not too concerned.

See you, Hidden-Street.
    Last edited by blankaex; 7th April 2012 at 12:04 AM.

what is up with this, why is everyone leaving?! Pretty soon I'll be the only one around here.

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

That's a scary thought.

You guys should definitely stay. For kaglover. Otherwise she'll become like an Admin or something since the spot is vacant.

Another member bites the dust. Guess Maple isn't as fun as it used to be or the HS community isn't what it used to be. Good luck on your endeavors.
    I'm Retired.

Pkirby will be devastated. Pretty soon i'll be joining lex on HS bello. Of course I already told him

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    Pkirby will be devastated. Pretty soon i'll be joining lex on HS bello. Of course I already told him
    What's that got to do with anything? =X

Anyways, I think it's a bit silly that Blank is leaving. He's barely been on the forums for that long X_X; Whatever I guess though. I have him of Facebook so I can stalk him for all eternity~
    Spoiler!

My art blog

good bye man :(

Spoiler!

This better not have a snowball effect.......

I've added you on steam, i thought I had you already. Also for anyone else trying to add blank to steam, you need to remove the /home/ from his URL to see his profile.

You're gonna be missed from HS. CLL, I think this may be the beginning of a snowball effect.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

What Kag said aside, I still go on Maple occasionally, and I never mentioned anything about quitting the guild.

Thanks, Thart. Let's continue staying in contact, Lex, Leo. I accepted your request on Steam, Cliff, but we don't talk too much, even here. Let's change that. I fixed the link, and I appreciate the fact that someone thinks I'll be missed.

And yeah, I hope that everyone doesn't leave. HS has a tiny userbase.

It's too bad to see you go :( Hopefully we'll speak again sometime!

Guess Maple isn't as fun as it used to be or the HS community isn't what it used to be.
    I think anybody who hits 120 will call Maple 'not fun'.
    Bathis - 13x Ice/Lightning Archmage
    Level 130 [X ] - Level 140 [ ] - 10K minimum range [ ] - 30% int from eq [ ]

Signature made by Blankaex