Default bulmabriefs144 v.9001

bulmabriefs144

Off-topic posts
    Spam posts
    Borderline trolling
    Necroing
    General dislike from community

Need I say more?
    Last edited by FailFTW; 19th April 2012 at 05:35 AM.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

We need a vote on this ban
    jk everyone will say yes
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

Bulma won't read this anyways, especially when it's directed to him.

Just like how he did not reply to this: http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/t...10-bulmabriefs

I really don't have a problem with Bulma, I just wished he was himself as opposed to this person he's expected to be.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

He writes college level papers on our simplest questions.
    [21-11, 13:19] Tesiqurasa: so do their guns
    [21-11, 13:19] Bishopz: Al qaeda has a magazine.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bishopz View Post
    He writes college levellength papers on our simplest questions.
    Those wouldn't pass any legitimate class...

Spoiler!

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

No, they wouldn't. But somehow I got As and Bs writing the same BS in college level courses (conclusion? I don't think much of the education system, along with several other organizations).

Quote Originally Posted by Phazonkirby
    I really don't have a problem with Bulma, I just wished he was himself as opposed to this person he's expected to be.
    I'm not totally clear on what you mean here. Viewed one way it could be "allowed to be himself rather than how others want him to be" or it could mean "acted like himself as opposed to how he thinks he is." Both are actually true.

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover
    Bulma won't read this anyways, especially when it's directed to him.
    I ignore roughly 50% of the stuff directed to me out of simple principle, since flaming about it does no good. Just the same, I find Hot Sands smacks of people talking about other people behind their backs, unless it's like "hey email/tesi/whoever I'm calling you out! I dare you to respond here" which like never happens. I can't really hold it against kaglover, but this sorta thing is part of the problem.

I'd like to get to know you guys and have you be more familiar with me, but most people I try to get to know decide I'm no good before I say a word. Or in some cases, after I say entire paragraphs, because they don't wanna admit what I'm saying.

It's either my business or it's your business what I'm saying. If it's my business, then it's none of your business, and you can ignore it. If it's your business (why would it be? It's coming from my mouth) you have certain rights, to argue with me, to cover your ears etc, and again, you have no obligation to listen. The same goes for you, of course. I can fix what complaints about me there are (necroposting is definitely something I can work on, and I stay clear of most non-Chat threads because they require I be on topic), but to demand I do so, to suit your needs is presumptuous. I wouldn't presume the same of you.

(Doubtless, this is where someone will dig up a ten year old file, which supposedly shows me doing otherwise, but that's crap as pulling up old quotes is much like the necroposting that I've been complained about)

So sure, start another thread about me. And then count the number of Hot Sand threads that I've actually started. From three pages, I think I only saw 3, OrangeGuy (who was a total **** to me), supalime (which was a joke anyway), and myself (just cuz I don't really like myself, but I think it was a joke too). Perhaps you should ask yourself why? (Either one, why I don't start Hot Sands stuff, or why you do)

Speaking of supalime, there's an interesting echo...

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox
    what the ****.
    get out of hs already please, supaliems is fking amazing.
    new thread title:
    BULMABRIEFS V9001
    The name of this thread. Coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by bulmabriefs144 View Post
    No, they wouldn't. But somehow I got As and Bs writing the same BS in college level courses (conclusion? I don't think much of the education system, along with several other organizations).

I'm not totally clear on what you mean here. Viewed one way it could be "allowed to be himself rather than how others want him to be" or it could mean "acted like himself as opposed to how he thinks he is." Both are actually true.

I ignore roughly 50% of the stuff directed to me out of simple principle, since flaming about it does no good. Just the same, I find Hot Sands smacks of people talking about other people behind their backs, unless it's like "hey email/tesi/whoever I'm calling you out! I dare you to respond here" which like never happens. I can't really hold it against kaglover, but this sorta thing is part of the problem.

I'd like to get to know you guys and have you be more familiar with me, but most people I try to get to know decide I'm no good before I say a word. Or in some cases, after I say entire paragraphs, because they don't wanna admit what I'm saying.

It's either my business or it's your business what I'm saying. If it's my business, then it's none of your business, and you can ignore it. If it's your business (why would it be? It's coming from my mouth) you have certain rights, to argue with me, to cover your ears etc, and again, you have no obligation to listen. The same goes for you, of course. I can fix what complaints about me there are (necroposting is definitely something I can work on, and I stay clear of most non-Chat threads because they require I be on topic), but to demand I do so, to suit your needs is presumptuous. I wouldn't presume the same of you.

(Doubtless, this is where someone will dig up a ten year old file, which supposedly shows me doing otherwise, but that's crap as pulling up old quotes is much like the necroposting that I've been complained about)

So sure, start another thread about me. And then count the number of Hot Sand threads that I've actually started. From three pages, I think I only saw 3, OrangeGuy (who was a total **** to me), supalime (which was a joke anyway), and myself (just cuz I don't really like myself, but I think it was a joke too). Perhaps you should ask yourself why? (Either one, why I don't start Hot Sands stuff, or why you do)

Speaking of supalime, there's an interesting echo...

The name of this thread. Coincidence?
    You are 100% idiot.
    I can tell why you are still stuck with no friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

Quote Originally Posted by bulmabriefs144 View Post

Best thread ever! In hot sands
    http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/t...ulmabriefs-4-0

Another bashfest/torches and pitchforks again? Welp, I'mouttahere.png.
    I'm Retired.