Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The best notebook/laptop to play maple?

To be blatantly honest with you: any 15.6" laptop under $700 will do what you have stated (MapleStory, general stuff, etc). That said, the rest is just a brand preference; Asus is among the top in terms of customer satisfaction, so if that's what you're going at, then get one by all means. Unless you need the laptop for some really specific task, there's no need to stress over it too much.
    「僕たちの前にはいまだ巨大すぎる人生が、茫漠とした時間がどうしようもなく横たわっていた。 」
    "We live in a very special time: the only time where we can observationally verify that we live at a very special time." -Lawrence Krauss

Jr. Necki

The most important thing for me is to use my laptop as long as it is still functional. Ever since I started taking part in environmental campaigns, I've learned that it pays to dispose of all waste properly. And when a laptop breaks down, I use computer recycling and hard drive destruction services, so that no one can recover data from the hard drive either.

Any laptop can do for work, but I was looking for a good gaming laptop. Usually, in order to enjoy the game you need to have a powerful laptop. I was advised fox laptop contact, which will answer all your questions that you are interested. The site is very handy and useful.

Hey there! Razer is a prominent brand known for its high-quality gaming peripherals and devices. From gaming laptops to mice, keyboards, and other accessories, Razer has established itself as a leading name in the gaming industry. Reading Razer reviews https://razer.pissedconsumer.com/review.html provides valuable insights into the performance, durability, and user experience of their products.