Thread: Announcing a World Alliance

Default Announcing a World Alliance

We are pleased to announce an upcoming World Alliance between Yellonde, Kradia, Mardia, and Chaos. We know, we know – we previously announced a Server Alliance between Yellonde and Kradia, and that one fell through. However, this time the World Alliance is definitely taking place on June 7th, after the scheduled server maintenance is complete.

What does this mean for the players on these worlds?

You will still log in to your respective world from the world select screen.
    All of your characters will still be separated by world, so you will essentially have quadruple the character slots for the allied world!
    When you log in to your world, you will interact with players from the three other worlds as well.
    We are expanding the channels available to 20 in the allied world, so that those of you who want to train by yourself still can.
    Your place in the rankings will not change, as it will still be determined on the world your character is created from.
    If two or more guilds on the new allied world share the same guild name, they will be renamed automatically. If this happens to your guild and you would like to choose a new name, please have your guild Master submit a ticket after June 7th to Customer Support under the Game related>World Alliance-Guild category.
    In celebration of the World Alliance, we will be holding a 2x EXP & Drop Event (for the allied world only) from 2-6pm Pacific/5-9pm Eastern each day from June 7 to June 12.

We will also be giving a few gifts to the players of these worlds. Please log in from June 7 to June 13 to receive a 7-Day Hired Merchant Coupon, a Diablo Messenger, and a 7-Day Pendant of the Spirit. You can only claim these gifts once per account.

We hope that these changes will allow players on this new allied world to participate in more community activities than they previously could. We know you probably have lots of questions, so feel free to post them in our forums thread here. We’ll try to answer as many as we can.
    [21-11, 13:19] Tesiqurasa: so do their guns
    [21-11, 13:19] Bishopz: Al qaeda has a magazine.

Lol HiddenStreet guilds.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Quote Originally Posted by omarXRanger View Post
    Lol HiddenStreet guilds.
    It's not like any of them (besides Yellonde, unless that's changed since I was last active) were active, though :>

But whee, less worlds.
    Hey cools I don't have a spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by pWnZIngY0U34 View Post
    mayB try bigfoot. its godd exp to lvl up with

ops i mean good*
    Quote Originally Posted by xtreme702 View Post
    CDFA's just a total dumbass half the forum knows that by now...

But there are only HS guilds in Bellocan, Bera, and Windia
    Last edited by kaglover1; 5th June 2012 at 04:05 AM. Reason: Oh yea and Khaini, Broa, Kradia, Mardia, and also Galicia

There is an HS yellonde floating around, even if the guild is dead, the name probably still exists.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

I'm sure the name exists in 3 of those 4 servers. -_-
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Hey cools I don't have a spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by pWnZIngY0U34 View Post
    mayB try bigfoot. its godd exp to lvl up with

ops i mean good*
    Quote Originally Posted by xtreme702 View Post
    CDFA's just a total dumbass half the forum knows that by now...

Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW View Post
    There is an HS yellonde floating around, even if the guild is dead, the name probably still exists.
    Yeah, we're still here. There's about 8-9 of us that are really active, most away due to college, school, stuff like that and only maybe four that do anything on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by omarXRanger View Post
    I'm sure the name exists in 3 of those 4 servers. -_-
    Not sure to be honest. But if it did, the Yellonde group got to keep the name.

Love everyone, trust only a few, and do wrong to none. -William Shakespeare