Thread: How to make decent money?

Default How to make decent money?

So I'm starting to get back into Maplestory, and my character is finally growing in his 4th job development. During this time, he needs skillbooks, as well as higher leveled equipment, and whatever else a bowman needs~.

I have two questions. First, how do people make so much money? All I have to my name is 61mil (as I sold a White Scroll a while ago as well as a few miraculous chaos scrolls.) and I've been seeing everyone else with 600m-2b to their name. How do people obtain this money?

Also, how can I find my own skillbooks? I know I can buy them, but I'm poor, and I'd rather find them myself. If anybody can help, it'd be greatly appreciated :>.

Thank you >3<`.

UPDATE: I'd rather not buy NX, either. My funds are currently dedicated towards other things.
    Hey cools I don't have a spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by pWnZIngY0U34 View Post
    mayB try bigfoot. its godd exp to lvl up with

ops i mean good*
    Quote Originally Posted by xtreme702 View Post
    CDFA's just a total dumbass half the forum knows that by now...

Mushmom

Quote Originally Posted by CDFA View Post
    So I'm starting to get back into Maplestory, and my character is finally growing in his 4th job development. During this time, he needs skillbooks, as well as higher leveled equipment, and whatever else a bowman needs~.

I have two questions. First, how do people make so much money? All I have to my name is 61mil (as I sold a White Scroll a while ago as well as a few miraculous chaos scrolls.) and I've been seeing everyone else with 600m-2b to their name. How do people obtain this money?

Also, how can I find my own skillbooks? I know I can buy them, but I'm poor, and I'd rather find them myself. If anybody can help, it'd be greatly appreciated :>.

Thank you >3<`.

UPDATE: I'd rather not buy NX, either. My funds are currently dedicated towards other things.
    I only have 20mil. But I really dont need much now unless i want to scroll new equips.

Skillbooks come from Mystery books now so you cant just hunt for a certain one. Hunting bosses is still probably your best bet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katforks
    pineappleing pimentos.

Thank you >3<`.

You kind of screwed up i think, mchaos scrolls should be at least 40m by now on most servers and white scrolls are more than that

Quote Originally Posted by 00p00 View Post
    You kind of screwed up i think, mchaos scrolls should be at least 40m by now on most servers and white scrolls are more than that
    I sold the m.Chaos scrolls when they first came out, so they sold for relatively cheaper then most. Plus, I've spent money since I first made those transactions, so I didn't sell them all for 61m :>. That would be silly >3<~.

Are there any bosses that I could defeat with relative ease that would garner skill books?~. I'm not neccesarily that good when it comes to damage :<.

ops i mean good*

Somehow me posting triggers some problems on my end. Instead of risking that procedure I have decided to use images (write my reply on Word and then screenshot it)

Skill books (not mastery books) require karma scissors to trade, but you can probably find someone that would gift you a karma so they can have the book, at a reduced meso price, of course. Zakum drops those skill books, along with the mystery mastery book.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Oh god that means I have to join a party and actually defeat zakum.

Thanks for the help, though :>

ops i mean good*

Mushmom

Oh god that means I have to join a party and actually defeat zakum.

Thanks for the help, though :>
    You dont really need a party just an expedition and go in alone. The other members dont even have to be with you for you to go in.

Anyways if you need help to defeat zakum just ask the guild and im sure someone will help out.

Heck if im ever on you can ask me. I hardly have anything to do in maple nowadays.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katforks
    pineappleing pimentos.