Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Bowmaster still the best bowman bossing class after Mercedes ?

I think you got it all wrong of what it means to play a BM. BM's are definitely weaker in terms of base skills compared to Merc or WH and mobility wise as well. Heck, a lot of other classes have better mobbing abilities compared to BM's. However, I find it is a unique class to play as not many people play it compared to others and besides, if you're playing BM in hopes of outdoing other classes it is definitely the wrong class for you.

I play my Bowmaster because it's my first character ever and I will always love it. Of course I hate it when new Hurricane-based classes come out that completely outdo me in damage and mobility, it's annoying to anyone, but if I ever think about making another character my main it won't be a Cane class. My Hurricane loving character will always be the original one that started the stream of damage, the Bowmaster. I gave up trying to be competitive against others for their damage because I'll never be the best and hell I'm pretty mediocre to everyone even in my own class. I just enjoy my Bowmaster and grumble and complain about things like everyone.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

it's hard to compare the two game personally i only play bowmaster from apknite for about 2 week so there anit much i can speak about the game, but i feel it's fresher and nicer in graphics and gameplay

Quote Originally Posted by consentive34 View Post
    it's hard to compare the two game personally i only play bowmaster from apknite for about 2 week so there anit much i can speak about the game, but i feel it's fresher and nicer in graphics and gameplay
    can you tell me more about apknite