Thread: Bowmaster? Mercedes? Wild Hunter?

Beginner

Default Bowmaster? Mercedes? Wild Hunter?

well there are skills like hurricane on these 3 jobs and what you guys think? which one is stronger and easier to use?

Mercedes would be stronger both in mobbing and for 1v1, I believe. As for which is easier to play, I can't particularly say because I don't really have any of them.

Easiest to use is Mercedes without a doubt. They have passive healing which helps a lot early game and they have stupid high mobbing capabilities. If you want mobbing and 1v1 play, Mercs are the way to go. Wild Hunters got a big boost, but honestly I've only trained one to 38 so I can't say if they're any good. Bowmasters are pretty fun, but they have such low mobbing capabilities it's almost unfair. That said, they're not exactly a bad class. They're really good with enough funding.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Beginner

ahh mercedes passive healing's an extra skill and well, really unfair compared with bm..is there any changes for bm on the upcoming patch? very upset right now anyway

As far as I'm awake, no. Bowmaster's skill set is pretty much final as things go at the moment. If you enjoy the class though, what's stopping you from making one?
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Beginner

sure~thanks anyway