Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why? Why Did It Get Like This?

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

Default Why? Why Did It Get Like This?

(And erased post)
    Last edited by bulmabriefs144; 18th June 2012 at 12:42 PM.

You obviously overthink your rice.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

the actual ****
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

So you actually saw it before it ate itself?

Rice is awesum.

Opium (and other additives) should not be in food. So sayeth Cooking Master Boy.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

I can still see it
    If you really care, I can put the old text back in

Spoiler!

Tell me about this thread or else I'll lurk in the Empty House section.

No. We need to not tell you so you'll lurk here forever.

Basically, I had this sorta "revelation" while eating wild rice in a restaurant, that the food revolution of the 1990s (basically all kinds of health food came in from Asia, like kimchi, and tofu stuff) somehow went horribly wrong, and now Americans are hooked on this fad meat diet that has little medical backing and is likely patently dangerous in terms of fat and cholesterol.

And then I somehow related it to how other movements of my youth brought to a close in equally stupid ways, like the women's and effeminate male movement. Rather than women by free to work or raise a family, women are now expected to do both, and men are still not free to express their feelings or be nurturing in a family (hell, some jobs won't even allow for time off for family, much less being nurturing).

There's alot of things like this.

I'd hoped the medical field was gonna research cloning. But the only idea they could think of involved cloning parts, so now we're talking soulless robots instead of actual life. Oh yea, and I had this tie-in that America (and the world by example) seems to be moving away from things that are living, and more toward things like robots. C'mon, clones are cool. Each one is the same, yet different (due to experience and epigenetics).

Or religion, churches have finally gotten more welcoming, and liberal. Only the reason for this ends up being mainly to secularize churches, and the people who aren't that way give them such a bad name that it'll get thrown out with the bathwater. I'd like to see some more different temples like Shinto and Taoist introduced to the US. Rather, it seems moving more in the way that we remove religion from daily life. The reason this isn't good, is that religion is at its very best, an excuse. It's an excuse to be kind to others, do random things, and also take off work. Without such excuse, all of us will get forced to work 24/7 for the WalMarts of the world. And it's an excuse to see nuns/miko in those hawt fetish-inducing outfits.

But somehow it went in the opposite direction. Bring back the sexy nuns! And let's have some hawt mikos in America!

That is how the society works, you can't change that. It's very "conservative" --> Not sure if that is the right word to put it

I'd call it fascist.

They have this theory. Communist Plans For America.

15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
    I suspect this is the case.

Since this thing is a favorite quote of conservatives showing how liberals have ruined the country, they always think only the liberal party is compromised. But what if it's not? It seems like the "liberal" party has dangled these rights in front of us like carrots, in exchange for more govt control and more taxes. Then "conservatives" suddenly take over and take these things away. I'm notoriously conservative (stubborn too), and I believe we should have access to these things too. So obviously, it wasn't people like me who did these restrictions. It was fascists that run the country.

Also, demons.
    Last edited by bulmabriefs144; 19th June 2012 at 12:20 AM.

what .
    Hey cools I don't have a spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by pWnZIngY0U34 View Post
    mayB try bigfoot. its godd exp to lvl up with

ops i mean good*
    Quote Originally Posted by xtreme702 View Post
    CDFA's just a total dumbass half the forum knows that by now...