Thread: R> Scania Guild "Surge"

Default R> Scania Guild "Surge"

I have used hidden-street for years and lurked around but just decided to make a thread now

Anyway, after a long hiatus from Maplestory, I came back and guild hopped for a while but there were really no decent guilds that I liked. Many people feel the same way about this, I'm sure... So I decided to make a guild of my own.

I am looking for active members that'll just make the guild fun, I've got lots of stuff planned for the future and I'm sure once enough good, dedicated people are added it will be awesome. If you want to join or if you know anyone looking for a decent guild, Surge can be that.
    Contact IGN: KBSurge

Thank you.

P.S. not sure how many scanians go on here anymore lol hope this helps me out a bit in my search
    Last edited by KBSurge; 18th June 2012 at 01:58 PM.

I'm afraid you lurked too long. I'm the only Scanian here and I don't really play anymore. I go on to see any new updates that interest me, and that hasn't happened lately.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

HS.net isn't your place to recruit new guilds. It would be better to go to other maplestory forums. Like sleepywood and many others

Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW View Post
    I'm afraid you lurked too long. I'm the only Scanian here and I don't really play anymore. I go on to see any new updates that interest me, and that hasn't happened lately.
    Not the only one

Class: I/L Mage - Husband: Rigidity - Guild:
    Goals: Level 75 - New Wand - Speed Shoes

Class: Bandit - Husband: LordLeto - Guild: Alexius
    Goals: Level 70 - New Shield - New hair Colour