Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: v.112 - Update Highlights: An Exotic Adventure Awaits

  1. #1
    Luck kaglover1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,559

    Default v.112 - Update Highlights: An Exotic Adventure Awaits












    Last edited by kaglover1; 25th June 2012 at 10:09 AM. Reason: oh my ****ing god, took me forever. Stupid blank posts

  2. #2
    butts FailFTW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    5,721

    Default

    Wait until the patch notes come out.
    Butts.

    213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

  3. #3

    Default

    If jett has a decent link skill(Or if it has one at all) I might make one. Otherwise im going fullthrottle on my phantom.
    [21-11, 13:19] Tesiqurasa: so do their guns
    [21-11, 13:19] Bishopz: Al qaeda has a magazine.

  4. #4
    im a helicopter Omar Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    over the Middle East dropping my payload
    Posts
    3,713

    Default

    No instanced Zakum and Horntail? Don't care.
    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!

    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

  5. #5
    Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Some politically correct wording here. "Inclusive." You mean you're gonna nerf the challenge of Monster quest and make it suck, right?

    Stop tweaking quests, I finally got back to the point where I could try again for Dragonrider, since it used to be at level 100. Don't screw with stuff and don't take away solo quests. (Nett's Pyramid? You jerks!)

    Also, when's it coming? Most of the other stuff besides the obvious quest screws (which may push me out of Leonhart or make it too hard), sounds interesting. Especially Part-Time Jobs, if I can do something other than my given job (there's some overlap of what I can't make and I've had to switch jobs at least once).

  6. #6
    We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lincoln, NE
    Posts
    6,251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bulmabriefs144 View Post
    Some politically correct wording here. "Inclusive." You mean you're gonna nerf the challenge of Monster quest and make it suck, right?

    Stop tweaking quests, I finally got back to the point where I could try again for Dragonrider, since it used to be at level 100. Don't screw with stuff and don't take away solo quests. (Nett's Pyramid? You jerks!)

    Also, when's it coming? Most of the other stuff besides the obvious quest screws (which may push me out of Leonhart or make it too hard), sounds interesting. Especially Part-Time Jobs, if I can do something other than my given job (there's some overlap of what I can't make and I've had to switch jobs at least once).
    You realize that the 4th job Monster Parks are pretty much unbeatable solo by the average player at the corresponding level, right?
    And the Monster Parks before 4th job don't matter. Nothing does.


    Spoiler!



  7. #7
    im a helicopter Omar Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    over the Middle East dropping my payload
    Posts
    3,713

    Default

    I think party quests should become harder. There's not enough challenging things in the game anymore. If we're forced to go in with a group make sure the boss can't be easily beaten by one average mapler.
    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!

    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

  8. #8
    We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lincoln, NE
    Posts
    6,251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by omarXRanger View Post
    I think party quests should become harder. There's not enough challenging things in the game anymore. If we're forced to go in with a group make sure the boss can't be easily beaten by one average mapler.
    It would be awesome if Nexon came up with a better party-matching system and made things like Monster Park as good as (if not better than) popular training maps. Dragon Rider PQ is surprisingly good exp as is; it would be awesome if they buffed it more.


    Spoiler!



  9. #9
    Making the change Phazonkirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,727

    Default

    If there was a formula that made the party quest harder depending how many members there was, then that'd be pretty awesome.
    Spoiler!

    My art blog

  10. #10
    Luck kaglover1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,559

    Default

    How would PQs get harder, it would be much easier if the group worked together

    And I hate how maple has become more complicated/ and easy. I miss the old maple where everything was straight forward
    Last edited by kaglover1; 26th June 2012 at 01:10 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •