Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: v.112 Update Notes

Mushmom

will the phantom also reward a creation slot too?
    because i want to use it for a jett character but not sure if ill get one for phantom
    Current Levels:

Jett looks like so much copypasta that I cringe.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

If you logged in when Maple went up the first time you got a free slot. Then when it went down again it gave you another for free. You probably will get another for Phantom.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

If Phantom comes with a free slot, I'll get the full 15 slots. They should raise the max though, seeing you see 8 characters at a time now, the max should be 24.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Too cool for bot zapping Clockwork's Avatar

This almost makes me want to download MS and play again. Almost.

What is instance dungeon bosses?

Quote Originally Posted by curiousmon View Post
    What is instance dungeon bosses?
    You don't need to wait for the party inside to finish the run or leave the room. Kinda like mini-dungeons - you can enter whenever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by DlPSHl7 View Post
    You don't need to wait for the party inside to finish the run or leave the room. Kinda like mini-dungeons - you can enter whenever you want.
    Oh, really? So, I don't need a party? Is this still in effect in version 125? Where can I read more about this?

Of course it's still in effect and you do still need to be in an expedition. The only difference from before is you can go in instantly without waiting if there's anyone else inside doing it. There's nothing else about it except that it only works on a few bosses right now which I think are Zakum, Horntail, and Von Leon. Note: you still can't do the boss runs more than twice a day afaik.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Quote Originally Posted by omarXRanger View Post
    Of course it's still in effect and you do still need to be in an expedition. The only difference from before is you can go in instantly without waiting if there's anyone else inside doing it. There's nothing else about it except that it only works on a few bosses right now which I think are Zakum, Horntail, and Von Leon. Note: you still can't do the boss runs more than twice a day afaik.
    As a bishop. What level should I be to enter Zakums, Horntail, and Von Leon?