Thread: [Bandit] How 2 c damage?

Default [Bandit] How 2 c damage?

Excuse the thread title, I can't really think of anything else that isn't completely plain and boring.

So, yeah, I have this 105 CB from a while back. Never played him much, but decided to check out the skills and possibly get him to Shad. Gave him a couple of tradable equips off my DB that he could equip, and using a crummy Varkit right now, until he can equip my Last UWG dagger.

Issue 1: No assaulter.
    Assaulter was... Well, just a fun toy, pretty much. But I really liked using it to get around. Am I meant to FJ around everywhere now? I'm too lazy to search, someone tell me if it's a 4th job skill.

Issue 2: Meso Explosion.
    When I used it a while ago, I saw big stacks of big numbers. Now when I use it, I see small stacks of average-size numbers. It's no longer the nuke it was. From my experience, it seems near useless now. Am I doing something wrong?

Issue 3: No BoT.
    This was like, the skill I left my finger on while I was asleep. How do I level without a decent mobbing skill*? The current dash thing that looks like Final Cut is terrible.

*Something about Meso Explosion.

Issue 4: How2Train.
    Main issue. I don't know how I'm meant to kill crap any more. Before it was standing in one spot, holding my BoT key and occasionally hitting Meso Explosion. Sometimes Assaultering around, hitting Savage Blow a couple times, then pressing Meso Explosion a few times and watch my screen get filled with orange numbers (or orange "miss"es, depending where I am). Now, all I find myself doing is just using that pathetic dash skill to slide across the map, and then do it backwards. Again, am I doing something wrong?

1. No assaulter is no assaulter. Wish they left it in but it was removed and Shads got rush in 3rd job instead. Lack of assaulter really lowers my mobility at LHC imo, but what's gone is gone... It was replaced with a better 1v1 attack (no mobility), Midnight Edge.

2. Not sure what the issue is. I don't think ME was nerfed at all, might just need more coins? It's entirely based off your range, not the meso dropped so that might be the issue.

3. There's no Band of Thieves, anymore. It got replaced with the Rush skill. Instead of BStep + BoT it's now BStep + Midnight Edge for "Bstep combo-ing". I forsee that 3rd job will be incredibly difficult, but I'm going to say that ME training is pretty much the only option now.

4. I was already 4th before the patch so I can't say, but I can tell you the delay on Rush is incredibly low (it's spammable). I'm going to guess that's the primary training skill, along with ME. Once you get to LHC I'm sure it'll speed up since you can use Midnight Edge to stack up huge amounts of meso (it procs Pick Pocket up to 16 times with SP) and use ME to boom them.

My impression of the 1st~3rd job skills suggest that Bandits will be pretty hard to train right up until 120. Bstep is pretty core for all training/farming/bossing purposes (mobs 6/mobs 6/long iframes) so I feel like 1st-3rd got nerfed hard while 4th job got buffed equally hard.
    Last edited by emailbox; 4th July 2012 at 02:10 AM.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Thanks for the input. That kind of motivates me to get up more, but then it also makes me not want to play. :|
    Split decision. Well, not playing it for a while, anyways. New magician coming up and all.

Luminous isn't coming out for at least another 4-6 months though.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

I was referring to the explorer magician I was planning to jump to 70 in one go with someone.

Ah my mistake then.

bolt202/veil225/feint200