Thread: Not sure if you knew this but Empress buff gives up to 30 ATT/M.ATT

Default Not sure if you knew this but Empress buff gives up to 30 ATT/M.ATT

according to someone on southperry.net there's a daily repeatable quests where you go and kill a nerfed version of akyrum and it gives you +1 level to your empress buff.

obviously this only happens at 120 for cygnus knights. apparently it was implemented a long time ago and zoomed under my radar... not sure how i missed that one.

combined with the passive 24 levels you get for hitting 120 you get a total of 30 levels into the empress buff, which is a lot better than my current 20.

ugh. i guess i should train my thunderbreaker. -_-

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Oh, no wonder it still showed the next level (25) on the skill after I got my TB to 120. I thought it was something to do with CO, even though it doesn't do that for other skills. Any ideas on how to start the quest?

Quote Originally Posted by blankaex View Post
    Oh, no wonder it still showed the next level (25) on the skill after I got my TB to 120. I thought it was something to do with CO, even though it doesn't do that for other skills. Any ideas on how to start the quest?
    Not a blinking clue. Check the left side for a quest notification? I have no idea how to accept it, but I'm assuming it'll be from Neinhart or you'll get a notification.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

CO doesn't affect Beginner skills, and I believe that the quest is glitched. Neinhart supposedly doesn't even give you a quest.

Quote Originally Posted by DlPSHl7 View Post
    CO doesn't affect Beginner skills, and I believe that the quest is glitched. Neinhart supposedly doesn't even give you a quest.
    Ah.. I guess it was working at some point and it got broked. :(
    Unfortunate. I do know it was at least working at some point because a guy on SP.net had a screenshot and he had 30 Empress Buff.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Oh. Maybe it's fixed now.

I know that when it was first released, Neinhart never gave a quest after killing what's-his-name.

Update, I believe the quest is glitched atm. It must've worked at some point but Nexon broked it again. If anyone wants to test out further (if you have a 120 KoC that hasn't done the quests) it would be cools.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Thunder God

I am doing the series just fine. Then again, I had accepted the first part of the series before recent updates. I was up to the part where you have to find the dimensional schism. If you are on this part, you have to know that the one you are looking for is NOT the same one where the regular Arkarium is. The one you want is found at the Fountain close to the keeper of the temple of time.

1) Find schism at fountain and enter it.
    2) Report back to the cowboy chick at the entrance to ToT
    3) Go to next collection quest. (You need 50 drops from Leafre monsters and you need to make a potion in Ereve.)
    4) Once the above is done, you should have a quest to fight arkarium
    5) Fight arkarium once and defeat him.
    6) FINALLY you get the quest for the item that upgrades your skill. This quest will appear as a light bulb. From this point on, it will continue to show as a bulb the day after you complete it. (You can fight ark as much as you want, but you can only complete this quest once per day.)

Thanks for the update Thor.

bolt202/veil225/feint200