Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alien pet and inventory extending

But you see there is no meso magnet in cash shop and pets can pick up meso right after buying without any item or skill. And on Every pet is written they already have learned picking up meso just like with Alien pet.

Quote Originally Posted by kostek00 View Post
    But you see there is no meso magnet in cash shop and pets can pick up meso right after buying without any item or skill. And on Every pet is written they already have learned picking up meso just like with Alien pet.
    Wtf are you smoking?
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

If you buy meso magnet, pets are automatically picking the mesos up from the monsters you killed. They won't pick up unless you taught them how aka equipping them with meso magnet. Unless it's already in a package.

Here's what I am talking about:

July 6 to July 31 in the Event Section of the Event Tab
    Les petits pets want nothing more than to help you out in the heat of battle, so we’re going to help you give them a real tour de force! The Item Pouch, Meso Magnet, Item Ignore Pendant, and Auto Buff Gem are all getting permanent versions in the Cash Shop.

Item Ignore Pendant
    (Permanent)
    5,400 NX
    Item Pouch
    (Permanent)
    3,900 NX
    Meso Magnet
    (Permanent)
    3,900 NX
    Auto Buff Gem
    (Permanent)
    6,400 NX

Unless you're talking that you got a package then,

July 12 to July 24 in the New Section of the Event Tab
    A true pet connoisseur isn’t afraid to flirt with danger. I can tell by the look in your eye that you are a connoisseur of sorts, no? The three permanent demons, Metus, Mors, andInvidia, will add an exquisite dash of danger to your life! Exotic, charismatic, fiery – these little bundles of evil are an addition most perfect for any luxury-loving pet owner’s collection!
    Metus
    [Pet][Permanent]
    14,500 NX
    Ghost of Fear
    [Pet Equip][Permanent]
    5,000 NX
    Mors
    [Pet][Permanent]
    14,500 NX
    Ghost of Death
    [Pet Equip][Permanent]
    5,000 NX
    Invidia
    [Pet][Permanent]
    14,500 NX
    Ghost of Jealousy
    [Pet Equip][Permanent]
    5,000 NX

After you’ve been united with your demon, you’ll be able to complete the "Getting Along With Demons" quest to gain level 1 of the Demon’s Noble Blessing Skill, which passively boosts your Weapon ATT and Magic ATT. Equip 2 demons to upgrade the skill to level 2 and equip 3 to max it out at level 3!

So for 14,500 nx you can buy the pet for an unlimited amount of time.
    And for the permanent pet equips (which i think contains the meso magnet, the item pouch..) You have to use 5000 nx more.

So a little math, to get the FULL package you need to use 19,500 nx
    Last edited by kaglover1; 14th July 2012 at 05:40 AM.

I didn't say important thing, I'm playing in Europen server.

I didn't say important thing, I'm playing in Europen server.
    Well then why didn't you say that before... Every person on this forum plays global Maplestory. :/

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Then check the eMS site