Thread: (105 Priest) Just reset my AP with a Legend scroll- now what?!

Icon7 (105 Priest) Just reset my AP with a Legend scroll- now what?!

Hi there,

Hoping someone here might be able to suggest where I should be allocating my ability points for a Level 105 Priest on EMS. I've spent the best part of an hour looking for a suitable guide, and still nothing. I am not concerned with my SP at all, that is fine.

I left maplestory just before the Big Bang update, as a fairly strong, almost-Lukless priest, having returned I find my damage is poor compared to before, and although the temptation is to use auto-assign, I've been told this will weaken the character at 120+.
    I have 534 Ability Points to spend.
    If anyone has some suggestions I will be very grateful to hear.
    Thanks for reading,
    Myriad.

As long as you have enough Luk to equip everything you should be okay. I'd recommend having 35 Luk as a maximum. As you're a Priest you won't be dealing much damage. They become completely and strictly a support class. That said, they can still attack, however their 99% use is just Holy Symbol and Bless/Advanced Bless.

Any extra Luk can be obtained from potential (% Int is great too, so if you can get a mix that's a double bonus).
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Although most of your ap goes into int. And certain equips give you the amount of luk you should have

That's great info, thanks alot for the quick reply :-)
    I will reset my stats to have 35 LUK and the remainder to INT.

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

Hey there, hold off. I've heard rumors to the effect that much of the equips might soon become major stat only. 35 LUK isn't really enough for anything anyway. So leave that 35 unallocated until that rumor proves true or false.

If you're lukless, basically your atk equips become all-important (noob staff deals like 5k-8 per hit even if you were shabby build like me, and at least 3x that if you got a 65-95 atk staff instead). You can get a good 20-25 luk just from the basic items in the crusade quest, which is fairly easy (and if you can do Arkarium/Chaos Horntail, you stand to get some huge bonus equips). Also, if you're lukless, unlike me (who hp washed and screwed everything up), you can start to boss the closer you get to level 120. The other bonus of the crusades is that you get a ton of hp/mp gear which helps a ton for your survival rate, and if you're lukless AND manage to find a decent lukless weapon (or like I said, the rumor is true and all equips go lukless), you're pretty much set to solo pap and pianus, getting all sorts of early prizes (which are key to getting skillbooks and such). You can probably get to 110 just by doing the alien quest and HSing easy kill aliens for 4500 exp, and from there LHC should get you the rest of the way (and at least 15+ levels, though you've much be better getting into a z-run early for the AR skillbook) just by sitting on a ladder and buffing.

For now though, don't set those 35 to anything. Nexon might not pay you back by giving you an AP reset.

Higher level mage equips has more than 90 luk, like the common lvl 120 equips. You need 123 luk to equip them

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Bulma, the 35 gives a big enough boost that (when coupled with standard equips) just lets the user wear lvl 71+ armor, meaning 3rd tier potential.

Nexon is almost certainly going to give an AP reset, and either way, she's in EMS, and they're quite a bit behind kms/gms.

Spoiler!