Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupid people are stupid.

Default Stupid people are stupid.

So I was scrolling down my feed on Facebook, and I've yet again encountered another god ****ing stupid ***** posting stupid ****.

This is from my feed, blurred for privacy reasons.

Why does this happen? You see the problem, right?

#1. I fail to see how at least 19 people, excluding myself, have not noticed that "chain sore" is ****ing retarded, or have but just don't want to call the stupid ***** a stupid *****.
    #2. The whole post in itself is stupid attention whoring in the first place. I must be the greatest slut around because one guy said he loved me.
    #3. Again, 19 people (allegedly) read the post and clicked like. And not one person out of those >19 sees anything wrong with it.

People like this never seem to learn. One time before, the same person posted something about her being awesome because she corrected her friend's saying "French" instead of "France". When I corrected her incorrect use of "their/there" in that post, she bluntly replied with "I don't care". If you don't ****ing care about English, don't ****ing correct others' English then flaunt it as if it weren't bloody obvious already. This is beyond the boundary of difficult English, it's just plain retardation.

Why does the generation I live in have to be full of these bloody retards? How do you even amuse yourself staring at your Facebook feed for a half hour until it updates and you can click on a button?

Maybe I should make a new Facebook account to get rid of all the stupid people from primary school that added me, and just keep the people I actually talk to.

tl;dr
    So many people are stupid, and I'm lumped in with them since I'm part of that group. ****.
    Last edited by blankaex; 23rd October 2012 at 12:47 PM.

Unfriend them or block them.
    by Cryopon

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

Better just to close your (oh sorry, "you're") FB account. Jesus said the poor are always with us, but today he could've said the same about the stupid. If you make a new account, you'll likely find that those 19 people from before are actually smarter than anyone new you'd invite. So you'd actually have to make an account where friends can't join/post/comment unless you knowingly invite them (no friends of friends), in which case after a few false starts, you'll find you have NO friends on facebook.

Jobs now look at facebook pages. They will not hire you based on the fact that you had some really wild party and took all your clothes off (or dismiss you for that, if it can be linked to the company). They might also do so, solely on the basis of having really stupid friends. Apparently someone with my name is a firefighter, that's all I need.

to blogs.

Unfriending the first time might be hard, but the rest follows easily, that button's worked wonders for me.

>facebook

that is all

edit: oh right, about unfriending, people ***** at you for that so i would unsubscribe from them. generally the better of the two options unless they're specifically tagging you for those stupid chain messages that circulate around facebook.
    Last edited by emailbox; 23rd October 2012 at 10:07 PM.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Banned

Same problem I'm going through now, but it's more for a personal mental note that I frankly don't like dealing with people. I honestly can't tell if people are adults or are still high school brats.

Most people I have friended I knew in real life, we grew up together in the same school or environment. So i know if they are still highschoolers or university students

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    Most people I have friended I knew in real life, we grew up together in the same school or environment. So i know if they are still highschoolers or university students
    You're missing the point of this thread. The point is that Blankaex is done with all the immature posts he sees on his news feed.
    by Cryopon

Just ignore their posts or unsubscribe from them, what I do if I don't look at it, I have a friend who constantly post pictures of him and his friends. So blocked it

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

I just laugh and not care about what the dumb people say.
    Doesn't bother me one bit.

Spoiler!