Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Renew, Renew!

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

No, I also know about it. I made it back when I actually watched DBZ, almost 15 years ago (I think). I never changed it, because security is not important to me (or rather, having people stay in contact is, which somehow fails because I strike people as surly since I don't say much. Or they get turned off by my selfish/stubborn behavior).

Pretty good birthday after all. I stopped off before I got there at RiteAid (bought myself an Amazon Card $50 using $20 and a debit card, giving a major headache to the storeclerks as they tried to figure out whether or not the purchase could be made (it can, in fact being among the few things that can be bought only with a debit card and not with credit) , and another headache trying to cancel the original order to redo it when they screwed things up), then got some deposit slips from Bank of America (I do all my banking by mail/internet now), and ate a burger in an Italian restaurant. Spent alot of the day goofing around at a restaurant called Strange Matter (restaurant/arcade, the bartender was pretty hawt) and then watched Dark Knight Rises. Went on Segway tour the next day for about two hours, and then did some shopping on the way home.
    Last edited by bulmabriefs144; 23rd July 2012 at 03:18 AM.

You're why Rite-Aid employees hate everyone.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

Well, I wasn't trying to create problems. I was like, "maybe I could try this instead."

But it was too late.