Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Should I get this new pet?

Is kag just making characters on every world or something?

Spend your NX more wisely. Stick to one world so your characters can support each other (storage, link skills, counter-ksers, etc)
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    i doubt she cares
    What he said, enjoy it while it lasts

Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW View Post
    Is kag just making characters on every world or something?

Spend your NX more wisely. Stick to one world so your characters can support each other (storage, link skills, counter-ksers, etc)
    The reason why i want to make it in bello is that I don't want support. I wanna see how far I can go without funding from my bishop, and besides I have 6 other characters in windia(I'm planning to make). I know creating a new character in a new world is a challenge, so i'm willing to take it

and no i'm not creating characters for every world
    Last edited by kaglover1; 29th July 2012 at 04:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    What he said, enjoy it while it lasts

The reason why i want to make it in bello is that I don't want support. I wanna see how far I can go without funding from my bishop, and besides I have 6 other characters in windia(I'm planning to make). I know creating a new character in a new world is a challenge, so i'm willing to take it

and no i'm not creating characters for every world
    Pffthahahaha! Wow.

Okay seriously. I'm just wondering if there is a point to investing money in a character you probably won't even play that much later. Also if you are just testing to see how far you get, don't get cosmetics for the character.
    Last edited by Omar Ranger; 29th July 2012 at 06:40 AM.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

If I seriously don't like it, I'll just pick a new class and then nx her, a job that I enjoy

You know... common sense should tell you not to spend money on something until you know you'll enjoy it.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

But I have been playing for over 6 years, I should know if I enjoy it or not. And also nxing your characters makes it more fun. Which is why so many people dress up their characters in nx aka henehoing--so they can take the fun outta it

You may have been playing for 6 years, but I doubt you've tried every class out there, which is why I said what I said. Granted making your character look cool and making designs for it is fun, but it is a fair amount of money to spend on something if, at the end of the day, you won't enjoy the actual character itself.
    If you want to spend out money then that's your choice, but I'd recommend at least waiting until you know you enjoy the character.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Quote Originally Posted by Phazonkirby View Post
    You may have been playing for 6 years, but I doubt you've tried every class out there, which is why I said what I said. Granted making your character look cool and making designs for it is fun, but it is a fair amount of money to spend on something if, at the end of the day, you won't enjoy the actual character itself.
    If you want to spend out money then that's your choice, but I'd recommend at least waiting until you know you enjoy the character.
    That's exactly what I was thinking... I'll try it out, if I like the class I'll get nx

I think there is no pet better than an aquarium fish. Moreover, she is much more useful than a dog that will gnaw your doors and furniture. That's why I cherish my fish Simon and Sonya. I advise you to read about https://pawfectpawprint.com/how-to-u...uarium-safley/ if you're interested.

Jr. Necki

It seems to me that you need to get a pet in real life. By the way, I did so. After I bought panda loach, I started playing games less, and became more responsible. And in fact, I just decided to click here and was able to find a lot of information about such a breed of fish that turned out to be quite useful for me.