Thread: [Windia] Client

Default [Windia] Client

So long as I'm active on Hidden-Street, I'll know when this thread is posted in. Even if it's been dead for like a year, if I haven't said anything about disbanding the guild, feel free to post.

My somewhat recent creation, the guild in Windia called Client!

This thread is here to accept new recruits who may come across the thread.

A bit about Client
    Technically, Client's isn't actually my guild. I was just grinding somewhere and someone came along and sent me a guild invite. I decided to accept and check out the guild, but when I joined, he passed me the Guild Master and left the guild. I looked at the members - there were none. My thoughts at the time:
    "wat.."
    "Yay, free guild!"

So, yeah. That's how it goes. I did some touching up with things like the emblem and character slots, and now it's ready for business. I'm hoping for Client to be a somewhat family-type guild, with everyone on first-name terms and joking around, helping each other out with quests and lending equipment and such. Not one of those power-hungry guilds that stand around all day and compare biceps and % equips. That doesn't mean, however, I would like to be full of noobs (forgive the use of the term, nothing else really comes to mind) either. I'm perfectly okay with going on boss runs with everyone and stuff like that too. Recently me and a couple of others have gotten into doing Zakum twice a day.

Requirements to Join
    At least level 201
    No, I'm kidding. Client welcomes any player in Windia to the guild, so long as they agree with the guild's purpose (as stated above), and wish to be part of it. Not being an absolute first-timer to Maple, or someone that only logs on on their birthday would be nice, though. Of course, hackers, beggars, botters, exploiters, spammers and all that jazz are out of the question.

If you wish to join, just post in this thread, send me a PM or contact one of the many different characters of the 3 Jr Masters and myself.

List:
    Spoiler!

Default Chatbox

I'll join on yanleix, but how long will this offer last. I will return on september 1, but it doesn't mean I will always be active, I'll be on 2-3 hrs at the max, but then I got other windian characters to tend to
    Last edited by kaglover1; 2nd August 2012 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I'll join on yanleix, but how long will this offer last. I will return on september 1, but it doesn't mean I will always be active, I'll be on 2-3 hrs at the max, but then I got other windian characters to tend to
    Quote Originally Posted by blankaex View Post
    So long as I'm active on Hidden-Street, I'll know when this thread is posted in. Even if it's been dead for like a year, if I haven't said anything about disbanding the guild, feel free to post.
    Answered your question, Kag?

You can join whenever, just buddy Kyasutaa or whisp me or something and I'll add you. Your other characters can join too if you like. Just let me know if you decide to stop playing any of them so I can clear out space-consumers.

Ok will do. As for my other characters maybe not. I'm focusing on only training for them. btw I have some friends in need of a guild, I can help you get more members

That'd be great, if they're all friendly and mostly active. Pass me their IGNs or get them to message me in-game. Or even better, link them to this thread so they can read about the guild.

Actually, didn't you have a guild before?

That'd be great, if they're all friendly and mostly active. Pass me their IGNs or get them to message me in-game. Or even better, link them to this thread so they can read about the guild.

Actually, didn't you have a guild before?
    Yea they are pretty friendly, I could ask my ex-fiance to join ^.^ As a matter of fact I did. Some of my jr masters invited in some hackers and my friend in my alliance had told me. So I went on a rampage to delete members. I had no clue I was just guessing.
    I stopped playing early January and then when i took a look at my guild in March, there were only 6 people left. I had like 60, so I guess they all left. I then disbanded the guild. 200mil had gone to waste filling up the guild skills and the guild space. So i went to join another guild, Ridiculous - the Windian guild added me (We talked in the FM, the leader thought I was a nice person and very helpful o.O). I'm probably kicked out now since I have not properly played since January

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    Yea they are pretty friendly, I could ask my ex-fiance to join ^.^ As a matter of fact I did. Some of my jr masters invited in some hackers and my friend in my alliance had told me. So I went on a rampage to delete members. I had no clue I was just guessing.
    I stopped playing early January and then when i took a look at my guild in March, there were only 6 people left. I had like 60, so I guess they all left. I then disbanded the guild. 200mil had gone to waste filling up the guild skills and the guild space. So i went to join another guild, Ridiculous - the Windian guild added me (We talked in the FM, the leader thought I was a nice person and very helpful o.O). I'm probably kicked out now since I have not properly played since January
    Best guild master ever.

On another note, I kind of get it now. I'll be looking forward to you and your friends joining my guild.

Best guild master ever.

On another note, I kind of get it now. I'll be looking forward to you and your friends joining my guild.
    lol thanks, you'll will maybe get a reply in early september