Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Girl Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    She probably just really doesn't want communication with you.
    It's best to completely let her go, because nothing good is gonna happen otherwise
    Figured. I wouldn't have minded staying friends, but if she wants to completely cut me out of her life, I'll just let her do whatever the hell she wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesniac View Post
    Japanese girls are all the same, you'll find plenty more like her later.
    Mes, I love you. In the only sightly homosexual way that Omar claims everyone does. There goes my laughter for the day.

@Sam, Cliff, Rasu

I have no idea what you guys are on about. Lex is the hottest girl on HS.

I love every guy in this forum slightly homosexually(with the exception of a few). I love every girl passionately in bed. Except kag(and a few others).
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

gotye is a terrible person and he should feel terrible for writing that song

"so i went out with someone i didn't really like and dumped her and now she won't talk to me" is pretty much the lyrics to that song

JEE REALLY
    OH I WONDER WHY
    WHAT A FUHCKING BlTCH

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Thread is pretty damn old, and I probably won't log on to read your answer but here's my two cents:

What emailee said was right, you were in love with her but you didn't know her; Who she was, her personality, how she is as a human being. The success of a relationship is equally based on both individuals, find someone who you're comfortable with talking to and mesh in personality because in the end of the day what are humans if not sacks of meat with ideas and a soul. It's why I believe the best girl/boyfriend and wife/husband material are your closest friends of sexual preference. If it's that hard to break down her walls, if it's that hard to ask her out, be entertained by eachothers' presence then she isn't your type. There's most definitely another girl out there who can click with you and who you can understand. Just be who you are and value patience.

Not that long ago since the last post.

And yeah, I'm agreeing with everyone here pretty much, with a couple of exceptions. Exceptions being Bulma. But in any case, it's all pretty true, and thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Hope you decide to frequent HS again, PR!

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blankaex View Post
    Well, in any case, a quick update on something.

Today is her birthday, so I decided to text her (people in Japan use email on their phone, don't ask me why). I tried to send an email wishing her a happy birthday (and nothing more), but the message was unable to send, apparently. I tried again, and same result. So I tried to send it with an email that she shouldn't know, and again, same error. So I'm also nearly certain she changed her email or phone to stop me contacting her, along with deleting me off Facebook and Skype. I wonder why.
    I think you know why.

Don't be like Elvis. (And this was before email and blocking)

Exceptions being Bulma.
    Hey, I gave useful advice at one point. Sorta.

Also, the speak of the devil principle is always in effect. People make backhanded comments about me, and I'll always notice the thread (even if I've been overlooking it until then). Don't talk about how kaglover is emo or a tsundere either or she'll...
    Last edited by bulmabriefs144; 21st August 2012 at 11:45 PM.

Drake

sometimes i see things and i ask why?

bulma's posts are some of those things.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!