Thread: Can't charge any more NX through Paypal? Here's how to bypass the limit!

Default Can't charge any more NX through Paypal? Here's how to bypass the limit!

SOURCE

1. Download steam, register an account
    2. Download vindictus, register your nexon id (the one you use for Maplestory) with steam
    3. add some money to your steam wallet
    4. Launch vindictus
    5. Click the buy premium slot button
    6. Click recharge nx
    7. Buy nx cash through steams in app purchase system

It gets applied to your NexonID, which means you can use the same NX in Maple :D

Remember to always test first with small amounts (like 5$, which is the minimum) before doing large purchases.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

I wish I knew this 2-3 weeks ago.

Dammit.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Ooh ! Didn't know about this; I'll keep this in mind! Thank you for sharing .

Thank you emailbox, this still works [8/30/13]

Basically,
    1) you need to make a character in vindictus and
    2) either skip or play through the prolog.
    3) after you name your character it sends you to the main village
    4) there is an icon in the lower right corner that takes you to vindictus's cash shop
    5) from here you can add funds from your steam account, and you can put money in steam wallet with paypal

paypal >> steam wallet >> vindictus -----> shares MS NX

smh... it wouldn't be that game we all loved if they just let us buy nx like normal games. MS FTW.

I have an electronic wallet askwallet and I use it to make all my purchases, there are multi-currency accounts there, unfortunately there is no cryptocurrency yet, but I hope that it will be added soon. It's also very convenient that you don't need any physical plastic cards anymore, you can click site and see for yourself!

Jr. Necki

Hi! I have been using PayPal for a long time now and I consider it one of the most reliable payment services. Using their services is quite simple, and also very profitable, as they have one of the lowest commissions. Also, I like the fact that I can shop safely online. This means that if I encounter a scammer who makes a payment and does not receive the goods I need, I can always call paypal customer service tell them about it, and after considering my complaint, they will definitely return the money to me.

However, when it comes to cryptocurrencies, the landscape is somewhat different. Crypto exchanges operate on decentralized platforms, and the level of security and protection might vary compared to centralized payment platforms like PayPal. While cryptocurrencies offer their own set of advantages, such as transparency, decentralization, and potential for higher returns, it's essential to approach them with caution.

Successful forex trading requires a strategic approach, leveraging a combination of technical and fundamental analysis, risk management techniques, and psychological discipline. Key strategies include:
    Technical Analysis: Utilizing charts, indicators, broker finex patterns, and trends to identify potential entry and exit points.
    Fundamental Analysis: Analyzing economic data, central bank policies, geopolitical events, and market news to anticipate currency movements.
    Risk Management: Implementing stop-loss orders, setting realistic risk-reward ratios, diversifying portfolios, and maintaining emotional balance.