Thread: aran 4th job glitched NEED HELP

Default aran 4th job glitched NEED HELP

Well taming the polearm is the quest name and it requires me to defeat 1 uncontrollable maha....well after i defeat him it doesnt complete the quest and it still reads 0/1 uncontrollable maha...iv tried the usually relog, quit ect... Please help = *( i wanna be 4th job already

please help

i tried waiting for a day still same thing i have done every aran quest that i
    s recommended the only one i havent done is the wolf one but thats not recommended

Default Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by zep7104 View Post
    Well taming the polearm is the quest name and it requires me to defeat 1 uncontrollable maha....well after i defeat him it doesnt complete the quest and it still reads 0/1 uncontrollable maha...iv tried the usually relog, quit ect... Please help = *( i wanna be 4th job already

please help

i tried waiting for a day still same thing i have done every aran quest that i
    s recommended the only one i havent done is the wolf one but thats not recommended

for anyone who will ever have this problem you have to do all the pre aran quest all tho they dont say you have to you need to atleast get past the part were you get the password and gon in the puppeteer's cave hope this can help anyone eles who ever has this problem