Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Warriors = DEXless?

Warriors should have a base dex of 4. The only exception is if you have the money to afford good Empress gear. Which in that case your Dex should not go over 30, because the stat bonuses on the set would be the equivalent of having 4 base.
    There's no "Minimum Range, Crit chance, Def, Accuracy" etc bull. Never let your Dex go over 30, and that's even if you're highly funded.

If you're dexless, and you want 140 gear. I'm thinking you'd be rich enough to be dexless wyatt.
    [21-11, 13:19] Tesiqurasa: so do their guns
    [21-11, 13:19] Bishopz: Al qaeda has a magazine.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bishopz View Post
    If you're dexless, and you want 140 gear. I'm thinking you'd be rich enough to be dexless wyatt.
    this

Warriors sacrifice 3 lines of potential by using the 140 gear (overall instead of top/bottom). If you're going to get decent enough 140 gear, that's gonna include a weapon and/or cape as well. If you have that kind of money, you should be <23 base dex, otherwise just wait it out. No point in spending a dixton on your character just to reset out later.

Base dex should never exceed 23 (and that's just because max base str is 999)

Also, we're talking about SEA here, and from what I've seen, the prices on dex-req gear are through the roof.

That's really all there is to the discussion

Spoiler!

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

Please don't give advice based off of that
    Philosophical question: Is advice that the teller believes nobody will listen to, still advice? And if not, why is it still given?

(Answer: It's given to show that it can be taken, not that it should be taken. Making it not technically advice, since advice is meant to guide ppl.)

This is what I observed. It could be wrong, it could be right, but I got to level 70 so far with it, and now have nearly 3k power strike from only 200. That's good enough for me, and it took no real effort so I don't care if it's "wrong." Maple recommended can only get so wrong, or they wouldn't recommend.

White Knight: Which element should I start with? I'm gonna do 2x element swords, and 1x shield to try to gain power quickly. What are the

^Should I report this for off-topic spam / attempted derail?

I'm sure the OP saw the first few posts and got a general idea. Don't go over 23 base, and do that only if necessary.

Close this thread please.

Nah its okay still Warrior Question in a way... Since I'm probably going to go Spear Dragon Buster is what I should pick on my Dragon Knight?
    http://haimerejloh.deviantart.com
    Visit my Deviant for my Artwork.

TO DO LIST:
    [X] Get to First Job (Pirate)
    [X] Get to Second Job (Gunslinger)
    [X] Get to Third Job (Valkyrie)
    [ ] Get to Fourth Job (Corsair)
    [ ] Get Cygnus Character to Level 120 (Blaze Wizard)

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

Report what? Nothing off topic here. The OP asked if all warriors are now Dexless. I gave the results of two tries. The only thing remotedly off topic if the last little bit about the WK. Which I honestly just asked because I didn't feel like making more threads just to ask a simple question.

Answer the DK question instead. I haven't a clue, as I've never played a spearman.
    Last edited by bulmabriefs144; 30th August 2012 at 12:48 PM.

This thread is making me want to hit my head against a wall so I don't have to think about how stupid Bulma sounds.

JLoh it doesn't matter if you go Fury or Buster first just because you're spear. Nexon got rid of the different formulas for weapons after the Big Bang. I recommend Fury since it's the largest mobbing move you have at 3rd job.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Quote Originally Posted by JeremiahLoh View Post
    Nah its okay still Warrior Question in a way... Since I'm probably going to go Spear Dragon Buster is what I should pick on my Dragon Knight?
    Spear or PA or Hybrid DK's don't matter at all anymore. All the skills are the same for each weapon so you dont have to worry about what weapon you primarily are going to use.
    [21-11, 13:19] Tesiqurasa: so do their guns
    [21-11, 13:19] Bishopz: Al qaeda has a magazine.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bulmabriefs144 View Post
    Philosophical question: Is advice that the teller believes nobody will listen to, still advice? And if not, why is it still given?

(Answer: It's given to show that it can be taken, not that it should be taken. Making it not technically advice, since advice is meant to guide ppl.)

This is what I observed. It could be wrong, it could be right, but I got to level 70 so far with it, and now have nearly 3k power strike from only 200. That's good enough for me, and it took no real effort so I don't care if it's "wrong." Maple recommended can only get so wrong, or they wouldn't recommend.
    It's wrong and if you don't care then don't post about it in a thread asking for advice.
    last warning

Furthering explanation for JLoh:
    The damage differences for slash/stab with PA and Spear have been completely negated. It's all standard damage now. I'd put the first point into Dragon Fury, then a point into Buster and Wisdom. After you have 1 point into those three, max out Dragon Fury. You're almost always going to be focusing on mobbing early on, so Fury will help the most.

Eventually everything except Ele Resist will be maxed.

Spoiler!