Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Warriors = DEXless?

Default Warriors = DEXless?

Are all Warriors DEXless now?

Idk... I was originally playing my Spearman, and well Its not likely I'll be able to get those godly super items anyway...
    Last edited by JeremiahLoh; 21st August 2012 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Added Info
    http://haimerejloh.deviantart.com
    Visit my Deviant for my Artwork.

TO DO LIST:
    [X] Get to First Job (Pirate)
    [X] Get to Second Job (Gunslinger)
    [X] Get to Third Job (Valkyrie)
    [ ] Get to Fourth Job (Corsair)
    [ ] Get Cygnus Character to Level 120 (Blaze Wizard)

Yes. STR only. No ifs, ands, or buts. And butts.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Anyone with the money to afford full sets of dex-required gear will be able to equip it with <23 base anyway (dexless)

Spoiler!

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

Spoiler!

Tesi doesn't trust what I saw with my own eyes, so he decided to spoiler it.
    Last edited by bulmabriefs144; 30th August 2012 at 07:36 AM.

What are you even talking about, Bulma.

Dex has no effect on crits. Str and Dex both affect range, but Str has a greater effect on both the min and max range. The only way to upgrade your min range beyond a set % is through mastery skills.
    Your damage after maxing mastery didn't go down unless you started attacking enemies with higher PDR (defense). You didn't even max the same skills; why are you comparing the classes?

That was seriously the dumbest and most incorrect Maple post I've read in a long time.
    Last edited by Tesiqurasa; 30th August 2012 at 05:42 AM.

Spoiler!

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    What are you even talking about, Bulma.
    I don't what I'm talking about.

But I know what I saw. At level 50, damage jumped from 200 to 500+. At level 40, with the other one, I went to level 40, had everything up to the Strength Training skill, and was doing a lousy 150 damage to freaking goombas. All your explanations can't change the fact that I was doing things essentially "right" and I was struggling to kill things ten levels ago. On the skill that was the same (Power Strike), the difference at the same level was exactly as described. I did not change enemies to make the damage go down, I was training against those same mushrooms. Damage went down (but range got more steady), and went up massively over the course of 10 levels. Explain what I saw, Tesi.

Either the server I played on is just that broken (possible) or there's something we're not considering.
    Last edited by bulmabriefs144; 30th August 2012 at 07:33 AM.

I don't even understand what you're trying to say. You're jumping all over the place in your example.

From what I could decipher:
    On your "whatever" character, you said you had max Physical Training. That's +30 str and +30 dex. If these were the only characters on your account, you also would've gained +5 att from BoE. Final Attack doesn't increase damage, it gives a chance for an additional hit.

Of ****ing course the second character is probably going to be a bit stronger. Bulma, all of the formulas have already been extracted and proven. You're going off of a very small amount of rather unreliable and unrecorded data and jumping to some wild conclusions in a thread that's asking for legitimate advice.

Also, some "special" servers buff mobs in specific channels. Please don't give advice based off of that

Spoiler!

ITT: Bulma does an experiment without a control group.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

DEX also increases min damage as well as max damage (although obviously worse in max damage) is what I assume... Just asking since I have like a 7x dragon knight right now who is still 4 dex.
    http://haimerejloh.deviantart.com
    Visit my Deviant for my Artwork.

TO DO LIST:
    [X] Get to First Job (Pirate)
    [X] Get to Second Job (Gunslinger)
    [X] Get to Third Job (Valkyrie)
    [ ] Get to Fourth Job (Corsair)
    [ ] Get Cygnus Character to Level 120 (Blaze Wizard)

No, the only number that actually increases is the max range. Min range is a set % based off of the max range. The only way to increase JUST min range is to upgrade mastery skills.

Spoiler!