Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Post pictures of your last purchase!

The Trittons are quite fatiguing after wearing them for a little bit, which is why I just opted for a dedicated desktop mic instead :x
    「僕たちの前にはいまだ巨大すぎる人生が、茫漠とした時間がどうしようもなく横たわっていた。 」
    "We live in a very special time: the only time where we can observationally verify that we live at a very special time." -Lawrence Krauss

Quote Originally Posted by Bishopz View Post
    Gon2 buy more popcorn
    Spoiler!
    10 dollars worth of cheese popcorn and cherry coke
    do want. ugh maybe i'll go to the nearby ****store and get some popcorn myself.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfKOTOKO View Post
    The Trittons are quite fatiguing after wearing them for a little bit, which is why I just opted for a dedicated desktop mic instead :x
    I use them for console gaming though. They are pretty good when it came to that
    [21-11, 13:19] Tesiqurasa: so do their guns
    [21-11, 13:19] Bishopz: Al qaeda has a magazine.

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

Spoiler!

Our house has terrible lighting. It was apparently designed before overheads (and we've spent a large portion of the money we could've used for overhead lights instead repairing the roof and plumbing). Answer honestly, even with huge resolution can you tell what it is, without explanation?

This picture is everything I bought from Peebles laid out on my futon. One yellowish blouse, two dresses (one back-zip belted purple dress, and one red dress no zip), two skirts (one reversible black and leopard, and one frilled blue back-zip), and two shoes (one pair side-zip knee-high boots, and not pictured one pair of black wedge heels).

Half of that stuff, I bought today. The Asian girl in the counter of Peebles hates my guts.
    Last edited by bulmabriefs144; 9th September 2012 at 10:38 AM.

Overhead lighting is more important than fixing plumbing and the roof.

Now it's not what we bought and not necessarily what I bought but this is related to my day.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

(Nah, I meant. We coulda hired the right people for the job the first time, by paying after we saw a finished job. Instead, at least one of the folks we hired walked away before my dad got back to check on the job. Meaning we couldn't get an account on what they actually did, meaning for all we know they might've run off doing little to nothing in regards to fixing the real problem. Worse, some of them were under contract, so even though they sucked we couldn't bail on them easily. We finally stopped the leak by installing gutters, replacing rotten wood, and adding this strong smelling waterproof layer (the adhesive required the windows be opened for about two weeks). But this was after going through about five sucky work groups, and wasting any money we could use on nice items on suckiness of repairs)

Also, dammit, we need a lower section of brick like that (we're getting wood rot because it rains here like Olympia WA or SE Asia during monsoon season, and we're wasting a fortune on paint and wood fill).

Spoiler!

Old ones broke. These have better sound for less price. :p

If I can’t have what I want, let me want what I have.

the whole outfit, and lunchbox+bunny on side :]

hehehe

solelygrace+saiarain <3

That's cute, Grace. Esp the blouse.

What size? I'm a 10 for dress, 8-10 for waist, and 11 for shoes. (I can fit in an 8 dress but it's kinda tight unless there's a zipper)

Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    the whole outfit, and lunchbox+bunny on side :]

Oh ma gawd I want your parents!!! My parents won't let me buy clothes, they buy clothes for me. And trust me the clothes are kinda...................