Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Legitimate rage against Nexon

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by White Mage Abyss View Post
    Imagine the free market with them transformed.

Are you seething with anger yet?
    No, not really, but that's mainly because I never goto the FM. Either too crowded and it lagquits the game, or there's nobody there because you're in a ghost server, or there's nobody there, but you have adbots at the gate asking about items so legit ppl can't even get heard. What I can imagine is entering there to try to buy something, have the game freeze out on me, relog and spawn in FM where it freezes out again, relog in a different channel, have a few of these guys just sitting around and... (you guessed it)

Quote Originally Posted by Thorr View Post
    Wherein there is truth to this and the 5 swords overhead is REALLY annoying to me, so are Hero's orbs.

Here are some of the sample color changes that surfaced in KMST - http://www.basilmarket.com/show/screen/220510

The first one is CLOSE to being good. That one is black armour with lime green trim. The gold trim makes that one look good. Red also makes great trim for the black armour.
    I'm just waiting for special event item besides full color pallet changes, "Change Kaiser's armor colors one at a time with this special dye, only $10 each!"

Thunder God

It's true that you cannot CHOOSE your color when you get the color change item. When I said that the guy in the video 'chose' his color, it meant that he bought color changes until he decided he either liked that look or he ran out of money.

Drake

the point is... even if it looks bad we will still pay nexon for the game...

also bulma should get out.
    Spoiler!

Quit flamebaiting, it's rude.

I think they could use a quest for free (usually sucky) color changes, much like the free hair quest.

Quote Originally Posted by bulmabriefs144 View Post
    Quit flamebaiting, it's rude.
    This is so ironic it's ****ing amazing.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Yea, I know. I can be flamebait apparently just by being there. Other ppl have to say stuff like this.

also bulma should get out.
    Still doesn't change the fact that it was designed to provoke me. I was only still there because of WMA's comment. Which I'm not blaming him, it actually was convincing.

Imagine the free market with them transformed.

Are you seething with anger yet?
    Yes, yes I am. But not because of that.
    Last edited by bulmabriefs144; 17th September 2012 at 08:34 PM.