Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Battle Mage LUK

Default Battle Mage LUK

I'm a level 101 BaM and I wanted to know what my cap LUK should be. How would I equip the level 120 things if my LUK is lower than the requirements? Thanks in advance~

Quote Originally Posted by ScatterPoint View Post
    I'm a level 101 BaM and I wanted to know what my cap LUK should be. How would I equip the level 120 things if my LUK is lower than the requirements? Thanks in advance~
    4-23 Ideally.

No more than 35.

I thought that was for LUKless/low-LUK builds? What if I want to be normal LUK? How would I equip higher level equips with only 4 LUK? xD

I thought that was for LUKless/low-LUK builds? What if I want to be normal LUK? How would I equip higher level equips with only 4 LUK? xD
    Normal luck builds are obsolete and terrible and ruin your character.

GMS releases all stat gear and statless equips once a year at least. There are deck effects and link skills that also give you +all stats.

Having 3 of the same "type" of character (i.e. Resistance/Cygnus/Explorer) Can give you +5 to all stats, The Cannoneer link skill gives you +15 to all stats. Rings get released quite a bit and give decent chunks of stats 1-3+ allstats. And there are obviously cheap potential items that can give you +10 to a stat if you're feeling somewhat dilligent.

There is absolutely no need for base secondary stats anymore, unless you're a thief with ludicrous secondary stat requirements. And even then most thieves will tell you otherwise.

So no LUK is just as good even if I lack funding? :o
    Sorry, I'm an old Maple player and I'm trying to get back up to speed xD;;

So no LUK is just as good even if I lack funding? :o
    Sorry, I'm an old Maple player and I'm trying to get back up to speed xD;;
    Pretty much this. It's extremely easy to make up the luck you would spend as AP in the form of equipment and passive buffs. This is almost necessary for a battle mage to catch up to other mages.

This isn't even about LUK anymore, but I'm curious. You say BaMs need to catch up to other mages? I was under the impression they were the most OP ones. Or is that a mentality bred from having quit Maple right after Resistance?

They got rebuffed, but there are still stronger mages.
    [21-11, 13:19] Tesiqurasa: so do their guns
    [21-11, 13:19] Bishopz: Al qaeda has a magazine.

This isn't even about LUK anymore, but I'm curious. You say BaMs need to catch up to other mages? I was under the impression they were the most OP ones. Or is that a mentality bred from having quit Maple right after Resistance?
    pretty much every mage besides bishop will out damage a BaM with relative ease because of elemental amp.

This is almost irrelevant though, because Mages hit cap too fast and from then on a BaM can catch up.

It's also almost irrelevant for regular players who don't want to spend an arm and a leg for perfect gear.

Alright, Ty for the help 8D