Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lex's 1 ~ 200 Guide

are you going to add the exp amounts for each monster?

as for SH, i'm p sure you can't get in until 165, but you can be doored in at 160.

and then HoH (Hall of Honor) 180+

hehehe

solelygrace+saiarain <3

Quote Originally Posted by BarelyAwake View Post
    The entire game never changes difficulty.
    That same message was used on the old guide too >.>;

Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    are you going to add the exp amounts for each monster?
    Na. I've listed the maps, so when people click on those, or later maps of those areas, they'll be able to see what the monsters give exp wise that way => I might add the exp later though, as it's a pretty good idea.
    Thanks for the info about SH too =D I need to set some time aside to update this thing really.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Chimney maps are no longer crowded, unless if it is 2/3x exp, and all kerning square mobs are higher level now

Quote Originally Posted by 00p00 View Post
    Chimney maps are no longer crowded, unless if it is 2/3x exp, and all kerning square mobs are higher level now
    I'd say that would depend on what world you're on. I'll update the guide for Kerning Square a bit later, thanks
    Spoiler!

My art blog

I want to thank you for writing this guide, as it has helped me on my journey to become a better mapler more than you know. I wouldn't know what to do without you and you mean the world to me lex.

The world.
    Spoiler!

i've lost my got damned mind

Quote Originally Posted by BarelyAwake View Post
    I want to thank you for writing this guide, as it has helped me on my journey to become a better mapler more than you know. I wouldn't know what to do without you and you mean the world to me lex.

The world.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7wzJ6EJdvY#t=32s

bolt202/veil225/feint200

I got a question.... Is there any equipment or recipe drop from the monster if the monster level is more than 10 levels below the character level?

Quote Originally Posted by Peopledie View Post
    I got a question.... Is there any equipment or recipe drop from the monster if the monster level is more than 10 levels below the character level?
    Equips don't drop if you're 10 levels below (Or 20, I don't quite remember exactly) the monster you're killing. As for recipes? I'm afraid I'm not sure on that. I think it's the same deal as with equips, but I could be wrong.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Quote Originally Posted by Phazonkirby View Post
    Equips don't drop if you're 10 levels below (Or 20, I don't quite remember exactly) the monster you're killing. As for recipes? I'm afraid I'm not sure on that. I think it's the same deal as with equips, but I could be wrong.
    So, you are saying that if my character level is 10/20 levels lower than the monster level I'm killing then there will be no equipment drops? Thanks for the reply by the way =)

That is indeed the case. If you're 20 ~ 11 below and don't get anything, then it's more likely that it's 10 levels below =P
    No problem as well => Happy to help. Reminds me I need to set time aside to finish this off ^^;
    Spoiler!

My art blog