Thread: [GMS] Patch 1.18—Champions—updated!

Icon3 [GMS] Patch 1.18—Champions—updated!

Our new database should now reflect most of the updates found in the latest Champions patch released recently, such as:

As usual, let us know if you find any errors at all. Happy Mapling!

Mihile is a new class, I believe it's under the cygnus knights category

Thunder God

So... why did you add maps that aren't yet released? Your Fantasy Theme park section now has double labels. The old maps haven't been removed from GMS yet and we don't know if they will be. The text for all the 'new' stuff is still untranslated in the GMS data. So far, this is just leftover KMS data that doesn't function. It is unknown if we will get the KMS version of the area yet.

Is it just me or is searching for something using the search bar on the first page not doing anything?

By first page I meant the really big one when you first open up the site. The search bar after clicking browse database still works.
    by Cryopon

I can't seems to say this in words but every page have this number like 112111 code in the description like this for example:
    http://www.hidden-street.net/quest/wiser-than-thou-ring

Thunder God

This pretty much proves that you are attempting to update the HS database by using data extractions. This is a neat idea in theory, but you can't just accept the data wholesale. You have already put bad data in the database (Malaysia) and now you have item numbers in the description fields. You need to be more discriminating. The numerical references are merely a programmatic problem, but you cannot dump unfinished/unreleased content in there just because it is present. It's irresponsible and misleading.

And some information are misleading, like the monsters are 133 and not 172. And somethings like that