Thread: leave it or try to get it?

Default leave it or try to get it?

I horribly put points on my crusader only to remember I just needed str points,but then saw that stone toothed sword? Needs dex? Should I not even try or go ahead and get sword stats?

Quote Originally Posted by edgarxratm View Post
    I made a horrible mistake by accidentally adding points in to dex, because I forgot warriors don't need dex. I am a crusader. But I saw the Stonetooth sword needed dex, so should I restart or just get the stats for the sword?
    Translated as best I could. :3

It depends on how many points you added, which you didn't list. If it's no more than 20 dex, you're fine. Otherwise, you should probably restart, but that's up to you.

What levle are you?

Seeing how they have a crusader, It's probably between 70~119

There's going to be a patch in the future where all armor and weapons won't require secondary stats. I'm going to assume that when this patch comes, (quite a while from now, maybe even a long time) they'll give out free AP reset scrolls. I suppose if your DEX is abnormally high you could/should restart. If it's not too high then you don't really need to.

Then again this is only if you actually care about doing more damage. If you don't, then just leave it.
    by Cryopon

Thunder God

Quote Originally Posted by rasudoken View Post
    There's going to be a patch in the future where all armor and weapons won't require secondary stats. I'm going to assume that when this patch comes, (quite a while from now, maybe even a long time) they'll give out free AP reset scrolls. I suppose if your DEX is abnormally high you could/should restart. If it's not too high then you don't really need to.

Then again this is only if you actually care about doing more damage. If you don't, then just leave it.
    If a long time 2 months, then yeah, it's a long time. KMS didn't give out free AP resets with it. (Everyone had their SP reset automatically.)

Quote Originally Posted by Thorr View Post
    (Everyone had their SP reset automatically.)
    That's about that then, If your dex isn't agonizingly high, (like, over 70) You can go with it, and level the character up. It'll be better soon If it is, you can temporarily play another character and level one up properly while waiting for your crusader to be reset.

There are plenty of good characters to make for passive bonuses now : )

Thunder God

I said -SP- reset. (It's required because many, many skills have their max levels altered to accommodate the lowering of the job levels.) When you log in after the Prelude patch, you will have no skills.

Nobody gets AP reset. If your stats are too high now, they will be completely screwed in the future.

Lol I know but I am unable to log in and look at it at the moment,I'm mobile,no pooper

Ummm I am level 97 think look me up my characters name is trukXniaboc