Thread: Mouse Problem.

Default Mouse Problem.

Recently my mouse began to act rather odd, when I'm holding down my right click to move the camera in some MMOs randomly it will act like I let go of the right click then right back again, so is my right click about done, and should I buy a new mouse or does anyone know of anything else I can do?

Take apart your mouse.
    I'm Retired.

Unplug it and blow on the connector.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Also, I just played some dota since it started doing this, now it randomly double clicks as well.

I guess you could try blowing under the button(s). The mouse problem I had before dealt with the scroll wheel, which Turles said to blow out the dust/gunk, and that actually worked.

If that doesn't work, I believe some people have taken apart their mouse to "re-do" the clicky switch back to normal. There's probably a guide or something, but too complicated for me.

I'd probably just get a new mouse.

Why is this is in tech support thread? If you're having mouse problems I think poison or glue traps work best. Use glue if you have pets, poison if you don't. If it's really bad, call an exterminator.

Also, it's not like a new mouse is that expensive unless you're using a gaming one right now...

Mouse is broken.

I have 2 mouses in my house that suffer from this syndrome. One Logitech mouse and one Dell mouse. Both are now unused because it was super annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Dae314 View Post
    Why is this is in tech support thread? If you're having mouse problems I think poison or glue traps work best. Use glue if you have pets, poison if you don't. If it's really bad, call an exterminator.
    i lol'd
    thanks dae

bolt202/veil225/feint200