Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most unusual of dreams.

Default Most unusual of dreams.

Last night I went to bad furious, seething anger and upset about just about everything. I laid down in bed for 30 minutes before I feel asleep(rough estimate). I don't remember my dreams that often, because usually I rarely get more than 4 hours of sleep before waking up.

I had the weirdest dream of my life.

For starters, I dreamed that I was in Hell ( I do not consider myself religious, and doubt it's existence). The odd thing was I was aware of everything around me. I could walk, turn, lift my hand and pretty much experience everything.

I opened a door leading into a house, but instead of a house the interior was Hell. Fire, jagged rocks, and infinite Hell-ish surroundings. I was called to a desk by a woman who checked me in, then lead me to a line of drone like humans. Everybody was happy. They all seemed cheery and in a good mood. The line led to a cliff, which I was was jump off. Halfway down I saw giant cloud strife like swords impale the person falling next to me, then I landed on the pile of people who got impaled (Idk what this means). I 'woke up' inside a hallway with Drill instructors telling me to find a partner and unroll a giant sleeping bag. I don't know how/when/why but I can't seeing "medals" on posters. The lower the rank the less you were allowed to be outside of your "cell". I remember cows walking around outside, and was instructed not to disturb them, or touch them, because for some unknown reason cows were holy and would burn my soul.

I 'woke up' next in the area of the cells (I would guess it was like a prison) but the cells were infinite high and I could not see in them. Some people were hanging their head out a tiny hole ( the lowest rank on the poster). Some were completely outside their cells sitting on a balcony sort of thing ( the highest rank) I remember this was called "free-hanging".

Then I woke up.

The most unusual dream of my life. Just felt like telling somebody about this and figured TI was the place to do it.
    Spoiler!

i've lost my got damned mind

That was interesting to read. I had a weird dream today too. Seems like something could be going on.

Quote Originally Posted by blankaex View Post
    That was interesting to read. I had a weird dream today too. Seems like something could be going on.
    It was just wierd because if I wanted to lift my hand, I could, it wasn't like I was just watching myself do something.

EDIT: Not to mention I woke up sore and pretty much exhausted, for no reason, considering that day I did nothing buy mash buttons on Kingdoms of Amalur.
    Spoiler!

You need a psychiatrist.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

I think it's pretty silly to say that just because of this

I think it's more of a cumulative response to everything I've read from BarelyAwake.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Drake

i think it was safe to say that you were...

barely awake. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by omarXRanger View Post
    I think it's more of a cumulative response to everything I've read from BarelyAwake.

<3<3<3<3<3
    Spoiler!

Dream #1) I was with my sister in line for the giant slide. Everyone was being really slow in the line until my sister couldn't take it anymore and tried to make things go faster by pushing the girl in front down the slide.
    my sister ended up getting in trouble and she had to pay a $100,000 fine for pushing someone down the slide. The operator/employee let her go down though anyways out of feeling a little bad for giving her the $100,000 fine.

Dream #2) In this dream i was diagnosed with testicular cancer. After being diagnosed I was recommended to see another doctor a few blocks over in another building. I go to see him about my testicular cancer i was just diagnosed with.
    the doctor was furious because everyone who doesn't want to deal with people keeps sending all of their patients to him to have him deal with everyone, until he finally got fed up with it. He pulled out a map of the surrounding area and asked me which building sent me to see him.

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

I was on vacation one year, and I dreamed my dad and I were at some small town near the snow. It looked like Russia from pictures. Anyway, there was like some evil priest/demon or something and the gates btwn worlds were breaking down (for some reason) so all kinda weird critters from angels, to unicorns, to eldritch horrors were now living on Earth. Anyway, somehow I figured out how to use holy magic and blasted this guy away with beams of light/force. Anyway, he showed his true form and there was some sorta epic battle (too many video games).

I've had an inordinate amount of foretelling dreams that later turn into deja vu. Oddly, sometimes I remember the dream just before it finishes coming true, and I have the options of figuring out whether of not to change anything. Sometimes it's cool because I'm like, "Oh, today my parents try to surprise me with pie from outta town instead of a regular birthday present. I need to act surprised." It's not that the future is on a set course so much as people tend to act on their drives and don't change unless you give them a reason to (example: Often work is matter of working hard and you very much can't blame it on fate. But this one lady dismissed me out of hand. I remember not getting the job, or in any case not holding it for long. So whatever, it's a nice job, a garden I'd actually like to work on. So I actually try to get a recommendation from other ppl, and it works. I get an even stronger (memory?) of working all day for her, and getting ditched anyway, after going over the time. I work fairly hard, trying to clean up and spread mulch, and get about 5/6 of the way done when her husband asks me to help haul kayaks to his dock. So then after getting pretty close to done, he's like "don't worry about it, I'll finish the rest." Since I've (already done it this way?) and I still got shafted, I figure this guy's at least decent unlike his *****y wife, I might as well take him up on the offer). Certain events have repeated enough times to convince me that along with more or less having no future, I might be stuck in a time loop and have this literally be the case.