Thread: Deals thread/section?

Banned

Default Deals thread/section?

I was hoping to get a deals thread for people in the forum that are interested or looking for a certain price for a certain product. Deals for computer parts, peripherals, games, and other assorted things would be in a forum/thread.

I guess you can just start one in tomato island or something.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

I don't think people will be interested in this, because there are more than just americans on HS. We have someone who lives in Japan, some who live in Britain, and one who lives in Australia.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I don't think people will be interested in this, because there are more than just americans on HS. We have someone who lives in Japan, some who live in Britain, and one who lives in Australia.
    Thank you for speaking the behalf of the community's input. I'm sure everyone will appreciate you speaking for them.
    Last edited by Sayo; 17th October 2012 at 03:21 AM.

Ah... reminds me of my very old "Current prices thread" where I tried to recreate a stockmarket. It would be cool, but it would take a lot of updating. And not to mention you'd have to "hunt" for deals.
    Say.. I'm interested in a new pair of headphones, would you have them? What about those nice shoes from brand x? Not trying to deter you, and I might even have the wrong idea here. Just seems like it would be difficult. Not impossible, but it would take a lot of work. If you want to do it, more power to you though. :P

Banned

I have a couple of deal links that I can share with people for tech stuff. I can definitely post the ones that I feel would be noteworthy of a post within the thread.

Thunder God

Glorified advertising. Do not want.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Thorr View Post
    Glorified advertising. Do not want.

??

I'm not sure what you mean. A couple of people have been looking for good computer parts at the right price to buy. What if people find a deal for a game they want that's heavily discounted? I know newegg right now has $12 off of preorders priced $49.99 or higher. Is it really glorified advertising if people want to save money for the right price of something they want? I'm confused what you are stating about "glorified advertising"

Just post about it in the chat thread or make a new thread if something is on sale for super cheap (like that Toys'R'Us sale that happened recently). Either that, or make a group or something. No need for another section.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Not everyone goes to the same site for their stuff, an update for the great deals would be nice. (North American people)