Thread: I get a Error Report Dialog, But no Error Id

Default I get a Error Report Dialog, But no Error Id

When ever i start the game through game launcher or the Internet it shows me a Error Report Box, But No error ID, I'm assuming Start up error, So i'm trying to get the Error ID to pop up if you have any ideas on how to do so or how to fix it i would be grateful!
    Thanks for the Time,
    Toshir0z!

If you're using Steam, right click on the game in the library, go to properties, click local cache, then click "Verify Game Integrity of Game Cache".

Hope this helps!

And if you're not using Steam....

Get Steam or nobody here will respect you and refuse to help until you do so.
    Spoiler!

i've lost my got damned mind

If you were using Steam in the first place, then it can fix problems without having to redownload the whole client.

No it didnt help i even have the normal Version, That isnt steam based. It still errored after i verified it...

Quote Originally Posted by BarelyAwake View Post
    And if you're not using Steam....

Get Steam or nobody here will respect you and refuse to help until you do so.
    Why must you insist on being a moron? I don't care if this post "was a joke." You constantly post idiotic things like this. We're not douchebags like you, we'll actually help him. Lex doesn't have Steam, and nobody hates him.

At OP: I'd recommend a fresh install if possible. Most of their errors can easily be fixed by a fresh install. If you recently downloaded the game, you should still have the setup. And if you didn't, then it is still a good idea to do a fresh install.
    If a fresh install isn't possible, make sure the game is let through your Firewall. That also causes a lot of errors. If you need instructions on how to do so, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt View Post
    Why must you insist on being a moron? I don't care if this post "was a joke." You constantly post idiotic things like this. We're not douchebags like you, we'll actually help him. Lex doesn't have Steam, and nobody hates him.

At OP: I'd recommend a fresh install if possible. Most of their errors can easily be fixed by a fresh install. If you recently downloaded the game, you should still have the setup. And if you didn't, then it is still a good idea to do a fresh install.
    If a fresh install isn't possible, make sure the game is let through your Firewall. That also causes a lot of errors. If you need instructions on how to do so, let me know.
    Flaming other people is not in hot sands anymore. The game launcher is broken atm

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt View Post

COME AT ME BRO

Im just making sure everyone gets equal treatment, and stop looking at my page.
    Spoiler!

i've lost my got damned mind