Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Pokemon Thread

Mega Dunsparce and make it Dragon/Normal. Would be so amazing~ It needs something too
    Spoiler!

My art blog

lol, the half normal type
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Dragon/Normal is not actually that bad a type at all. It'd be unique at least.

Nothing really new but it's a vid on the X/Y Demo at least.
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Entry, Victory and Defeat poses. Pretty cool and kawaii.
    by Cryopon

Get 'cited folks!

Spoiler!

I wonder if Mega Charizard will become Dragon/Fire... That'd be pretty neat (And better than Dragon/Flying because we certainly don't have enough of THOSE already). Still waiting on Mega Dunsparce Gamefreak! Normal/Dragon would be so awesome and unique.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

Mega Charizard looks terrible. Mega Venusaur is just...bigger...Mega Blastoid looks cool. Two mini cannons on its forearms and a bigger single cannon no it's back.
    Mega Charizard also gets Drought wat. Mega Venusaur gets Thick Fat, which I suppose makes sense with the whole...bigger thing. Alleviates it of Fire and Ice SE though I guess. Still not good. Mega Blastoise gets a new ability called Mega Launcher which supposedly boosts its moves, which could definitely help Blastoise. Squirtle suddenly becomes a very cool starter.

Pokemon Bank. Pay money annually (500 yens for Japan, unknown what the rate is gonna be for North America). You can store up to 3,000 pokemons in 100 boxes by cloud technology. Also allows you to transfer Gen V pokemons to Gen VI. It'll be free though on release day to the end of January 2014 Japan.

Pokemon Party/Box icons are getting updated finally after three generations.
    Spoiler!

New Pokemon that resembles Mega Absol but have no idea what it really is yet
    Spoiler!

And then what Jon posted above me but the XY cases do not come with the Pokemon games (since it's getting released a couple weeks earlier than the game releases).
    Last edited by rasudoken; 5th September 2013 at 03:46 AM.
    by Cryopon

5 yen annual fee. I'd pay that.

peterdoken the plural for pokemon is just pokemon
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Wrong about Type-effectiveness being changed. BUT. Fairy type is weak against Poison and Steel. Which is good since I like these two types. Fairy super effective against Fighting, Dark, and Dragon. Steel may no longer resist Dark and Ghost though (which would make sense).

New fossil pokemons look cool. Cool niche ability for the T-Rex ish one. The Ice one sounds amazing. Mega Garchomp looks lame. Mega Mewtwo X (Psychic/Fighting) looks okay. Looks way better than Mega Mewtwo Y (which sucks for me since I'm getting Y version)

Chespin evolution looks lame. Fennekin and Froakie's look alright.

WE CAN CHANGE OUR HAIRSTYLE AND CLOTHES! THANKS BE!

Spoiler!

Other info and pictures on serebii.net. I only posted what was more important/relevant/I cared about.

Inb4 Fennekin's evolution is fire/fighting.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward