Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Pokemon Thread

Quote Originally Posted by AcrylicBlaze View Post
    Relationships in Pokemon perhaps? Mom seems to be the only one you are close to or something
    That would be lame, then people would start making weird gifs and memes.
    Spoiler!

i've lost my got damned mind

I wouldn't mind having some partner follow me around for long periods at a time. Not for battling (I do not like non-single battles), just keeping you company and contributing to the story and stuff.

Maybe you find out he's the son of the evil mastermind.
    Oh wait part's already happened.
    viva la nagato yuki

Quote Originally Posted by BarelyAwake View Post
    That would be lame, then people would start making weird gifs and memes.
    Like they already don't.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

ice
    psychic
    fire
    dragon
    steel/bug
    water

Good team?
    Spoiler!

Depends on the Pokemon and their moves. Just listing types is ambiguous, as other types can fill the roles of others
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Quote Originally Posted by Phazonkirby View Post
    Depends on the Pokemon and their moves. Just listing types is ambiguous, as other types can fill the roles of others
    I see. I try keep my team with the types/pokemon I like, but give them good moves. I like having a team that doesn't have many weaknesses. Obviously every type has a counter, but im trying to figure out my end game team before i get to end game.
    Spoiler!

That's a pretty good way of working through things. Going through the game with almost any Pokemon is easy enough. Make sure to check the stats and moves of the Pokemon you want before getting it though. If it plain sucks then it won't be enjoyable to use (Also make sure you can get it in game (Or through the global trade thing if you got that working in the end))
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Quote Originally Posted by Phazonkirby View Post
    That's a pretty good way of working through things. Going through the game with almost any Pokemon is easy enough. Make sure to check the stats and moves of the Pokemon you want before getting it though. If it plain sucks then it won't be enjoyable to use (Also make sure you can get it in game (Or through the global trade thing if you got that working in the end))
    Yeah, im doing that as well. I never even realized that certain pokemon shouldn't learn SP moves and vice versa. Now that im connected online and can battle I might raise some competitive pokemon. In regards to any pokemon, I recall having a team of zigzagoon beat the elite 4 in ruby, lol.
    Spoiler!

This place is good for listing Pokemon's base stats nicely and separates things well through types and what generation you're on. This place I imagine would be better than Serebii at teaching you things like beneficial natures, EVs, IVs, breeding tips/moves and other things you should need to start getting into competitive battling.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Items I never ever ever use ever.

-Sacred Ash
    -Max Revives
    -Elixirs/Max Elixirs
    -Ethers/max Etherss
    -Any Bitter stuff
    -Old Gateau
    -Any limited amount of usables
    by Cryopon