Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
(Feedback - Forum) Bot member report function.

Thread: Bot member report function.

Default Bot member report function.

Is it possible to get a function where we can report members for being bots? Sometimes it's obvious that someone is a bot because their profile or signature has a thousand links on it, but they haven't actually posted yet and thus it's impossible to actually report them.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

There are, unfortunately, no such functions that we know of that could be added. But feel free to PM me with a link to the bot's profile in question and I'll handle it. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Saigo View Post
    There are, unfortunately, no such functions that we know of that could be added. But feel free to PM me with a link to the bot's profile in question and I'll handle it. :)
    Why not add the one touch ban and clean banner? Which enables users with MCP or ACP to just straight delete all posts and threads posted by a user and perm banning them?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoz View Post
    Why not add the one touch ban and clean banner? Which enables users with MCP or ACP to just straight delete all posts and threads posted by a user and perm banning them?
    If anything, that shouldn't be a problem. I can see the need for something such as that if the forums were to be mass flooded, but from what I've seen, there's only been one or two posts at a time that would need to be deleted. If a user were to mass flood the forums though, I'm sure there's a feature in the Admin CP to perform such a task (not claiming I'm an Admin, just stating what I've seen from personal experience and experimentation).

Quote Originally Posted by Andwoos View Post
    If anything, that shouldn't be a problem. I can see the need for something such as that if the forums were to be mass flooded, but from what I've seen, there's only been one or two posts at a time that would need to be deleted. If a user were to mass flood the forums though, I'm sure there's a feature in the Admin CP to perform such a task (not claiming I'm an Admin, just stating what I've seen from personal experience and experimentation).
    True, or maybe add a report system as emailbox said and it creates a reported post thread in the private section for users with MCP to deal with ;p Or even an infraction system? o.O

Hai I am Kyo ;p O wait I forgot the z because the name Kyo was taken -.- Sigh...

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

We can do this
    True, or maybe add a report system as emailbox said and it creates a reported post thread in the private section for users with MCP to deal with ;p Or even an infraction system? o.O
    Already got something like this too, lol

Spoiler!