Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: first anime face drawing

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    so since everyone is stroking each others' egos in this entire subforum, all i can say is that your "art" is just scribbles and no, it's not good.

just so people know, this is for a large majority of people who are making threads in this stupid subforum and are harvesting patronizing comments.

while i'm no artist myself, i refuse to tell people something is good when it clearly isn't.

HONESTY PEOPLE
    LET'S ****ING USE IT.

ps: please don't take this personally, ba, it's more of a rant to every other post in this subforum that involves sucking each other's epeens
    I think Lex's work is amazing and worth to look at. As for mesniac a little over the top. BA might be a beginner (no offense BA) but at least he is trying to "improve it" And this is the place to flaunt their own artistic talents

so since everyone is stroking each others' egos in this entire subforum, all i can say is that your "art" is just scribbles and no, it's not good.

just so people know, this is for a large majority of people who are making threads in this stupid subforum and are harvesting patronizing comments.

while i'm no artist myself, i refuse to tell people something is good when it clearly isn't.

HONESTY PEOPLE
    LET'S ****ING USE IT.

ps: please don't take this personally, ba, it's more of a rant to every other post in this subforum that involves sucking each other's epeens
    Sorry NX costs so much. Don't be such an ***hole, man. There's "honesty" then there's you just being a douchebag. I don't care if it's to the whole "subofrum" but come on..
    If you really cared, and weren't trying to piss him / others off, you'd try to help, not do this.
    Last edited by Wyatt; 21st November 2012 at 06:39 AM.

so since everyone is stroking each others' egos in this entire subforum,
    I don't even know what this means.

all i can say is that your "art" is just scribbles and no, it's not good.
    Yeah, it's pencils and colored pencils, kinda all scribbles in general. Plus i'm not an art major, i doodle.

just so people know, this is for a large majority of people who are making threads in this stupid subforum and are harvesting patronizing comments

"Large majority" this forum isn't even a "large majority". I just talked to people and they said "why dont you post what you draw?" so i posted.

I'm no artist. No where in this thread did I say "IM A ****ING PICASSO REINCARNATION ISN'T MY SKETCH GODLY?"

HONESTY PEOPLE
    LET'S ****ING USE IT.
    Honestly.

Maybe if I voluntarily gave up my already very small social life, I might be able to impress you, if that was my goal. I'm sure I could appeal to your very sophisticated sense of taste if decided to spend every waking hour sharpening 4 different pencils each of slightly varying thickness and weight. Then I could wear my birthday suit while I stand in front of a huge canvas and paint the next mona lisa.

BUT I CANT, BECAUSE I SPEND MY FREE TIME HAVING SEX AND LEARNING HOW TO PUT COMPUTERS AND CLASSIC CARS TOGETHER AND NOT COMPLAINING THAT MAPLESTORY NX COSTS TO MUCH MONEY, BECAUSE BY GOD, WE ALL KNOW THAT MAPLESTORY IS A HALF ASS GAME WITH A FLAWED LEVELING SYSTEM.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by DDrgn; 22nd November 2012 at 07:59 PM. Reason: spoiler'd image
    Spoiler!

i've lost my got damned mind

and your reply just goes to show that you were indeed fishing for compliments and thus, even though i specifically said it wasn't directed towards you, you decided to take it personally.

oh well, no big, wyatt makes the same logical argument that, because i spend a small portion of my income on nx (certainly more than most people do), i obviously have "no life".
    Last edited by emailbox; 21st November 2012 at 09:27 PM.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

and your reply just goes to show that you were indeed fishing for compliments and thus, even though i specifically said it wasn't directed towards you, you decided to take it personally.

oh well, no big, wyatt makes the same logical argument that, because i spend a small portion of my income on nx (certainly more than most people do), i obviously have "no life".
    "fishing for compliments" sure. i would more like "do this to make that better" criticism?

No, but you chose my thread to post your "rant against pretty much every other thread"

that is what empty house is for.
    Spoiler!

I never said you "have no life." All I said is that when you posted this, you were mad because you hate spending so much money on NX.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt View Post
    I never said you "have no life." All I said is that when you posted this, you were mad because you hate spending so much money on NX.
    Stop mixing up threads

can we just not argue on a thread meant for half ass drawing done in my spare time?
    Spoiler!