Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Christmas Gifts

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    Got another set of Steelseries Siberia V2s from my parents. Exactly the same colour and everything as the one I got from my sister for my birthday lol.
    That sounds kinda awkward lol...
    「僕たちの前にはいまだ巨大すぎる人生が、茫漠とした時間がどうしようもなく横たわっていた。 」
    "We live in a very special time: the only time where we can observationally verify that we live at a very special time." -Lawrence Krauss

Got a total of $60 Steam cash, Logitech G35 gaming Headset, Street Fighter IV 3DS, Logitech G300 gaming mouse, 10 new t-shirts, $25 Best Buy gift card, and an Adidas body kit.

Pretty awesome.

Edit: Forgot, I also got 8gb of Kingston HyperX 1600 mhz RAM. :P
    Last edited by Wyatt; 26th December 2012 at 04:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayo View Post
    Jesus another one? Did your parents know you had one already O_o
    lol apparently not.
    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfKOTOKO View Post
    That sounds kinda awkward lol...
    gonna return it for in-store credit probably, nbd. Mom didn't really know what to get me lol.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

A new xbox 360 from my parents. I got the slim one, I had an original xbox 360 elite but it got the 3 red rings a couple years back. it was past warranrty, tried the penny trick, didnt work, checked how much a microsoft repair cost was which was $99 and figured mind as well just get a new one. so got an xbox 360 slim 250 GB for only just $99.

bought myself a 3TB external harddrive on black friday.

Clothes

Won an Amazon gift card ($50) from a gift exchange, I used my 'steal' on my Grandma. >: )

Halo 4 from my sisters

Witcher 2 collectors edition from my gf

but the best gift of all that i got....A TOASTER!! best gift ever. I'll post it up later. I've been asking for one for a while.

(my hair is messed up, it's the morning)
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by zigkid3; 28th December 2012 at 08:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

i got a coupon for a free book from my brother. i got him a disposable camera
    i didn't really get anything from my parents. i got them candies & chocolates they like

i got a box of band aids and a small cup of gummy bears from two of my friends. i made them all cards and gave them fruity candy canes.
    and i guess i got meh chocolate from a parents' friend.

oh and i made people snickerdoodles
    Last edited by Grace; 30th December 2012 at 10:36 AM.

hehehe

solelygrace+saiarain <3

$225 in gift cards and a Benjamin.

Money is the best gift ever. Seriously.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

I really like to give some interesting and custom gifts like personalized short sleeve polo shirts, for example. I like to design stuff, and I make my own custom prints which is really cool. I am sure that you will find it interesting and helpful to you too, good luck with it, guys :)

Christmas is a special time of year for many people, and it's a great time to show your loved ones how much you care. In Spain, there are many unique customs that are celebrated during the holiday season. From the traditional Christmas Eve dinner to the https://www.viajesylugares.com/texto...espana-navidad, there are plenty of ways to make your Christmas special. I think it's wonderful that Spain has so many unique customs to celebrate the holiday season. It's a great way to make the holiday season even more special.