Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Hidden Street's 8th Anniversary Contest!

Quote Originally Posted by achyif View Post
    Hm. I wasn't trying to say that you took the contest seriously, but that you took what the other poster said too seriously.
    (By opening the contest to everyone I think hidden street was trying to get new members (not that that's a bad thing) while rewarding old ones. It contrasts to basil's contest in which accounts had to be at least a week old before the contest began (they didn't quite need the new members). So it's not "serious" as in community/member-only serious.... If that's what you meant)
    And though I never complained about the contest, we aren't the only ones making this thread sucky. My impressions of the active HS members on this thread are anything but good. If active, helpful, members are as rude as that then I'm not sure what kind of place this is. To be honest if I look at the posts I can't even differentiate between the HS veterans and the newcomers. Quite sad with all the insults and swearing. Glad to see that Those posts were deleted.
    And closed registrations? That never would have stopped me from participating or posting. Heck, I don't even remember why I made and account or what my first post was. Ohwells

P.S. Meh I say to keep the thread on topic but look at what I'm doing... T_T
    See
    "New Anime Thread."
    "Post Pictures of your latest Purchase."
    "Post your random non-maple-related screenshots."
    "Guild Wars 2."
    "Post your random screenshots here!"
    "Flaunt your secksi damage."
    "Your scroll accomplishments / failures."
    "Post your potential thread."

As a few examples. We're not solely set around MapleStory, and we all get along. It's when new, douchebag kids join and start spewing bull**** that we start "seeming srs." When in reality, non of us give a ****.
    If my last post was read by anybody, it said that new members who are ...like SyKo, are just a form of entertainment. If you're a good new member, you fit in real well. We don't 'troll and swear" off new members, we embrace, and accept them.
    I've not posted an opinion of BasilMarket yet, because I don't go there. But if you guys are any examples, it's not very promising. But hey, what do I need Basil for? I barely play this game, and I enjoy the community I am a part of.

Quote Originally Posted by omarXRanger View Post
    The daughter of Anthony is what I assume to be from a quest line somewhere in the game. Most likely an older or an unnoticed reference. The darkness of souls is from her dark clone (3rd job advancement) being a part of her that was split off.
    Thanks.. but yea, I put "Belle," the WH instructor, since more clues fit, there's an Anthony in Edelstein, and WH is archer class with "blind" skill which kind of links to "darkness of souls", but w/e it was fun riddles.

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt View Post
    See
    "New Anime Thread."
    "Post Pictures of your latest Purchase."
    "Post your random non-maple-related screenshots."
    "Guild Wars 2."
    "Post your random screenshots here!"
    "Flaunt your secksi damage."
    "Your scroll accomplishments / failures."
    "Post your potential thread."

As a few examples. We're not solely set around MapleStory, and we all get along. It's when new, douchebag kids join and start spewing bull**** that we start "seeming srs." When in reality, non of us give a ****.
    If my last post was read by anybody, it said that new members who are ...like SyKo, are just a form of entertainment. If you're a good new member, you fit in real well. We don't 'troll and swear" off new members, we embrace, and accept them.
    I've not posted an opinion of BasilMarket yet, because I don't go there. But if you guys are any examples, it's not very promising. But hey, what do I need Basil for? I barely play this game, and I enjoy the community I am a part of.
    All your points are fair/reasonable enough so I'm not going to contribute any more to that argument.... Except for one thing
    I never said hidden street was solely a maplestory discussion site. A quick glance at the forum homepage definitely says so otherwise. However, you do appear to be implying that basil is a maple-only forum. In fact, basil does have a very active non-ms related section and many members have long ago quit playing the game but still hang around the chat forum. Sorry, just a little thing that was bothering me.

and just FYI I'm not *trying* to bash on hidden street or its community. But keep trying to antagonize me and that's what's going to eventually happen T_T

And adorable as joking around may be take it the wrong way and you'll make a fool out of yourself. But that mostly only applies on the site itself.
    Last edited by achyif; 28th December 2012 at 12:26 AM.

Hey guys,

Unfortunately we still don't have an update on the non-working codes, but as soon as we hear something, we'll get back to you guys right away.

Icon1 Hakui Contest {May be Spoiler}

Hakiu 3 is extremely obvious for a pirate class