Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I wish my dad wasn't so angry all the time.

If your mother feels strongly about this she would divorce + restraining order

But she isn't, and I doubt you would ever call the police on your father

So you're just going to have to put up with it and move out as soon as you can.
    Don't feed his anger
    viva la nagato yuki

**** a shotgun right next to his head while he is sleeping. That is hands down the most intimidating sound on this planet.

Just slap him around with a bat or something, show your the Alpha dog.
    Spoiler!

i've lost my got damned mind

Quote Originally Posted by BarelyAwake View Post
    **** a shotgun right next to his head while he is sleeping. That is hands down the most intimidating sound on this planet.

Just slap him around with a bat or something, show your the Alpha dog.
    go away
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

you all should band together & kick him out of the house

hehehe

solelygrace+saiarain <3

I used to think that the money I earn now in an online ****** in one evening can not earn. But it came into real life when I went to the slots-online-canada.ca/playolg-online-slots/ website and started betting in the evenings. Therefore, I advise you not to miss this opportunity. In fact, this is the most proven online ****** of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt View Post
    It looks almost one-sided, but I'll take your word for it on that. My dad gets extremely angry, really fast. He isn't abusive (to people) and has not had any ties to alcohol in at least 25 years, so it's just how he was raised, his "nature." If things get too physically bad, yes, call the police. Otherwise, I don't know how old you are, so I can't suggest an action in this..
    Anger is a destructive feeling. It affects not only the person who experiences it, but also those around them. Some people get angry more often due to temperament and inability to behave in a conflict situation. Many find it difficult to discuss their feelings with those they are angry with, and we just keep quiet about it. Sometimes we even forget what upset us, but we always remember how we felt. There can be many reasons for anger. I usually read tips on the site https://toplovehacks.com/