Thread: How to Get Trolled for Christmas. Featuring me.

Default How to Get Trolled for Christmas. Featuring me.

Well basically my mom just told me a story. My mom's boyfriend is in possession of my laptop I'm getting. He has a daughter that is 17. She wants (or wanted) a MacBook for Christmas. She sees mine unwrapped under his Christmas tree. She's all pissed and junk and takes her frustration to Twitter. She rants on about how her dad didn't buy her a MacBook and all and drops a few F-Bombs on her parents. Her mom finds out and sends the tweets to her dad. Her dad makes her read those tweets to him out loud. He then told her to pack her bags and go live with her mom. Her dad sold her car, and posted her phone and iPad and current laptop on eBay. Then my mom says at the end she threw it at the wall and that my laptop was broken. Then she's like naw gotcha! My laptop is safe, but it caused an ungrateful person to be evicted from their home today. Which is kinda funny. I just hope his daughter never sees me playing it.

Moral of the Story Just Incase kaglover1 Can't Understand: Be grateful that you get anything for Christmas.
    [21-11, 13:19] Tesiqurasa: so do their guns
    [21-11, 13:19] Bishopz: Al qaeda has a magazine.

With a father like that, how did she even grow to the age of 17 and still be a brat?

I'd imagine that with a father who evicted her, the father would be a pretty good parent when it comes to teaching his children good values and stuff (although it sounds like he's divorced and it is entirely possible that it's the ex-wife's influence on the daughter).
    by Cryopon

I don't really know what the ex-wife does. So I don't really feel like I have any room to speak on that.

Why was she *****ing? You didn't get a MacBook either.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

She thought my laptop was what she was getting. She obviously didn't see how hot the specs were.

I want to see these tweets.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

who cares about specs when you has alplepel

wat
    didnt this happen with someone else except her dad made a video on youtube and showed himself shooting her laptop

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    wat
    didnt this happen with someone else except her dad made a video on youtube and showed himself shooting her laptop
    That was just because she was hatin on her parents on facebook. Don't be hatin on your parents on facebook.

Welp, Christmas is all about giving. Materialistic crap we probably don't need.
    I'm Retired.