Thread: Hoes does reverse weapon function?

Hybrid View

Default Hoes does reverse weapon function?

How do reverse weapons function? How do they level up and does leveling up increase their damage or something?

When you defeat monsters with Reverse items (or any item that can level up) they gain exp. When they level up they have a chance to increase their attack power, or in stats (Like Str/Dex for a sword). Upon their final level (5 for Reverse) they have a small chance of raising a certain 4th job skill by one level.

I believe there are lists of these boosts on the old GMS database.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Quote Originally Posted by Phazonkirby View Post
    When you defeat monsters with Reverse items (or any item that can level up) they gain exp. When they level up they have a chance to increase their attack power, or in stats (Like Str/Dex for a sword). Upon their final level (5 for Reverse) they have a small chance of raising a certain 4th job skill by one level.

I believe there are lists of these boosts on the old GMS database.
    That is so neat. Thank you so very much =D

If you face the problem that you don't have enough of your resources, then maybe it makes sense to use tbc power leveling, it will give you a good boost and you can safely play on an equal footing with many other players without feeling infringed, well, I do at least, since there is less and less time for games, and sometimes you want to relax and play!